Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anadrol

Tommo2398

Hey guys, got my hands on some anadrol and just wondering if anyone here has used it and what gains and what dose you used?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
They'll lock your thread for posting labs

A-bombs are great if your BF is in the single digits and if you increase the dosage slowly. I prefer the HG Drol but if you have a good chef cool. I start at 50mg a day and slowly after a week or two bump it to 100. If you BF is too high though it will just make you bigger and puffier but you will gain size. Watch your BP. I have run it as high as 200ed but I lower my Test down to 250/wk when going that high. Didn't see my point though 100ed seemed to do the trick. Ken

I thought I could name the company because its a legit company making these for humans.

My stats are 23 years old 220 pounds. 12%bf and this is my 3rd cycle. Going to use the anadrol as a kickstart to test e and deca.

Hey guys, got my hands on some anadrol and just wondering if anyone here has used it and what gains and what dose you used?

Thanks

Depends on your past cycle expereince,,,stats,,age,,etc...
ANADROL IMO is for the advanced athlete

if your body is in the single digits can you lean/cut with it? or does it add crazy amounts of water not to jack the thread or nothing

Top Bottom