Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol vs. albuterol sulfate

I've been talking albuterol for a couple weeks now and I love it. Only thing that I forgot to take into account is how much of it id need to buy so I can run it how I want; 24mg a day (I'm not sensitive to stimulants at all). At that dosage a 30ml bottle at 6mg/ml will last me 7.5 days and I'd like to run it like that for 2-3 weeks while using keto every night. My buddy has child who takes albuterol sulfate and administers it via a inhaler and nebulizer. He barely uses it but re-fills the prescription every time and has a shit ton of it. The liquid is albuterol sulfate and is poured into the nebulizer and inhaled. My question is what would the difference be if I used some of his over stock the same way as I use my albuterol orally? Measured the milligrams accordingly and apply it orally. It would save me a lot of money and won't wait for shipping and obviously it's real pharmaceutical grade stuff. Just don't know what the different effects it would have by administering it orally vs regular albuterol orally

Albuterol and albuterol sulfate are the same thing. The absorption doesn't change based on the delivery mechanism. It's basically two ways to do the same thing.

That being said, a lot of research chemical albuterol is under dosed. I would start with a low dosage of the pharmaceutical grade and work your way up. 24mg of albuterol per day is A LOT of albuterol. I suspect you are using an under dosed product and running more like 10-12mg per day.

An albuterol sulfate inhaler is a fast-acting bronchodilator that quickly relieves the sudden onset of asthma symptoms.
Your albuterol is Salbutamol? It's completely different thing, don't use it orally

You could take it orally instead if inhaling it like it is used in a nebulizer.
I agree with muskate also. If you get good albut you dont need 24mg/day man. 18 is the highest I have ever gone and that is a high dose IMO. I love albut and use it even just for a preworkout from time to time if i am dragging. Its fat burning effects are less pronounced than clens are but the reduction in sides and my ability to manage them makes albut a far superior choice for me man.

You could take it orally instead if inhaling it like it is used in a nebulizer.
I agree with muskate also. If you get good albut you dont need 24mg/day man. 18 is the highest I have ever gone and that is a high dose IMO. I love albut and use it even just for a preworkout from time to time if i am dragging. Its fat burning effects are less pronounced than clens are but the reduction in sides and my ability to manage them makes albut a far superior choice for me man.

I should probably clarify a little more incase it changes your thoughts. This is the liquid that is supposed to be poured into a nebulizer and inhaled. If I just take it orally instead of pouring it into a nebulizer, would there be negative effects from changing the standard delivery method from nebulizer vs orally?

Top Bottom