Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI during cycle

Mloew

Hey guys,

Is it recommended that I run an AI with my first cycle of a test blend? Only running 400mg a week, 12 weeks. Already have clomid and nolva for pct. Also bought a liquid AI to have on hand but I have heard that I should run a very low dose of it (like 12.5mg or so every other day) while on the cycle just to be on the safe side. Would you guys recommend this? Or is it only necessary if I start feeling the beginning stages of gyno? Thanks!

You already have it on hand, why risk it? Just use it, it's your first cycle and personally I'd rather just prevent something rather than wait until it starts happening to begin AI.

Just my $0.02

Bump Socal & Zmy

Do we have insurance on our cars all the time or just when we're about to hit a tree?

Always manage your e2 with an ai. Also try to rely on mid cycle blood work to dial in your ai dosage properly. Id personally start at .25mg eod of dex with that dose. Adjust up post mid cycle bloods if needed. Keep your e2 within clinically normal range while on cycle. This will allow you the benefits of e2 without the costs.

Hey guys,

Is it recommended that I run an AI with my first cycle of a test blend? Only running 400mg a week, 12 weeks. Already have clomid and nolva for pct. Also bought a liquid AI to have on hand but I have heard that I should run a very low dose of it (like 12.5mg or so every other day) while on the cycle just to be on the safe side. Would you guys recommend this? Or is it only necessary if I start feeling the beginning stages of gyno? Thanks!

You could probably even go half of the 12.5mg (assuming AROMASIN?)
I would use it at the beginning and all the way through. AI's help
prevent problems before they can start.

I run a low dose most of the time, keeps the balloon full, acne away, drive up, and I don't cry listening to music.

And my car is currently uninsured.. Whoops

Hey guys,

well whats the AI name... dose you mentioned means nothing if we dont even know what it is..
and yes always run AI with cycle. can start low and up dose if needed. what is the AI? i assume masin? if soo most dose it too low and 12.5 ed would be ok to start but norm i rec 25mg ed for that one. i rec adex 0.25mg eod, less dosing and more effective IMO

I run a low dose most of the time, keeps the balloon full, acne away, drive up, and I don't cry listening to music.

And my car is currently uninsured.. Whoops

:biggrin:

Top Bottom