Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

age old question: steroids in puberty, AR down-regulation and one distinct effect

sickert

hi

I got a question and the forum members have the expertise to answer that based on own experiences.
btw: Sorry if my English is not up to the challenge or it sometimes is a bit stocky.

You probably know people who did steroids in puberty (let us say a conventional steroid).
Has their penis considerably grown based on your experiences?
We all know that peripuberal variance of hormonal levels should in part result in the variance of final penis size, however current research hints at the fact that eugonal levels ,even low range, might be sufficient to reach one ´s "predetermined" penis size ,just changing the pace of puberty and the point of time of final bone-ossification et cetera.

there seems to be some prenatal effects in place determining the final size.

The thoughts about it and the articles:

.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2816361/"

"Foetal and/or postnatal TP exposure does not increase adult penile size above its ‘predetermined’ length though its growth towards this maximum is advanced by peripubertal TP treatment."

Those are just rats ,though.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9258152

"These experiments support the hypothesis that penile growth cessation is mediated by mechanisms other than down regulation of the androgen receptor. "

the down-regulation is not the cause for the end of penis growth ,apparently, so there is not an androgen-mediated stop.

You could probably help me with the experiences you and friends made in various gyms.

Thankyou

That is the question:

I do not think that it causes a small but a rather big.
And you guys must have some experience or have seen some people do it so you could tell?

Don´t worry : i would not do it.

I just thought you guys steer a scientific approach and could comment on the links. i just doubt that it would not have an enlargement effect?

Lmao at this thread. Bro, you're going to have to do your own field test on this one. I don't lift or hang out with any guys that check out other dudes penises for "research purposes".

I did not assume you did field tests or measured.
But with 30 percent of US high school athletes having experience with steroids there should be some rumours in the gym.

So you could tell.

Top Bottom