Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

achilles10rd

Hey guys I'm running my first anabolic cycle, I'm 3 weeks into a test-prop cycle at about 450 mgs per week. Im 23yo, been lifting for 4-5 years, I'm 6'1'', 195lbs, 10%. My diet is very clean with one cheat day and i do cardio 20min/day. I train about 2-3 times a day.

Ive had no problems so far I've noticed some gains my strength hasn't increased much, and besides the painful injections everything is fine.

My question is if i should start running tren with the test-prop now? I want the most out of this cycle and my goal is to look like Jeff Seid, Lazaar Angelov, Ulisses Williams, Zyzz, and so on.

Should i do a strictly test-prop cycle as my first cycle or can i add some tren now and handle it ok?

ps: What gear would you recommend to look like the guys i mentioned and what other things should i be taking to look like them?

You sound like you need a reality check bro. The body you are trying to achieve is not going to built in a cycle or two or ten. It takes a lot including top genetics to look like that.
There is nothing out there to take to look like them. Everyone these days is looking for a shortcut and easy answer. Truth is there is no replacement for a hard work and time. This is a marathon and not a sprint.

Nothing magic happens when you cycle, and adding Tren on a first cycle will only make matters worse. Its for advanced users only. You should stick to test only. What is your PCT?

ok cool thank you guys, my PCT is NOLVADEX.
and yea I'm definitely committed long term, so maybe next cycle ill think about adding the tren

Nice PCT man, I can never find that damn magic nolva so I just go old school and time is my PCT, who needs big balls when lil ones are so much cuter.

you definitely don't want to add tren on your first cycle... that's probably the worst thing you could do... add sarms to your cycle... you can enhance it without having to worry about sides from an oral... or sides in general... add s4 at 50 mg day and gw 501516 at 20 mg day... you can also add lgd-4033 for some nice clean size and added strength... run lgd and s4 up until pct and gw all the way through... get your sarms at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

here is a strong pct for you

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

ok cool thank you guys, my PCT is NOLVADEX.
and yea I'm definitely committed long term, so maybe next cycle ill think about adding the tren

That PCT won't cut it bro. You need much more in PCT than just a SERM. They provide a temporary effect and your levels will plummet and crash as soon as you come off of them. You need to run a good PCT for recovery like this:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me for info and discounts) ----> get it here http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

you definitely don't want to add tren on your first cycle... that's probably the worst thing you could do... add sarms to your cycle... you can enhance it without having to worry about sides from an oral... or sides in general... add s4 at 50 mg day and gw 501516 at 20 mg day... you can also add lgd-4033 for some nice clean size and added strength... run lgd and s4 up until pct and gw all the way through... get your sarms at
here is a strong pct for you

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

should i be running s4, gw, and lgd at the same time until pct then just use the gw to maintain?

or

Should i choose one out of the three also i heard d-bol is good for keeping gains post cycle, is that a good idea or is there something better?

Top Bottom