Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding masteron to my stack

project88

Hey guys I'm adding masteron so my stack of 50mg dbol and 500mg test. Recommended dose? I have 6 weeks left on this cycle about %6 bf and I really want to harden up. Thanks

400-600mg per week 👍🏽

400 was more than enough for me.. I did get joint pain although I wasn't as lean as you are now.. Was around 10-12%

Also lost a lot of hair..

I am considering primobolan. Opinion? My goal is to dry out and be as hard as possible. Already have veins in my abs. I am currently on dbol for about 6 more days so hopefully some water will fall off after the dbol. Opinions on primo?

I would say if u are getting legit primo, 500mg a week is a great dose... Over 90% of primos tested come back as either deca, eq, or test prop... Def. test it if u can... If u are worried about bloat this could play a factor, as both eq and deca will cause retention....
Mast anywhere between 400-600 should suffice... It will rip u up and give u a grainy look...

I am considering primobolan. Opinion? My goal is to dry out and be as hard as possible. Already have veins in my abs. I am currently on dbol for about 6 more days so hopefully some water will fall off after the dbol. Opinions on primo?

If you have veins on your abs and using dbols obviously you are not prone to retain water easily which is good. If it is your first mast primo cycle try them separately at the end of your cycle. Just for your own personal experience they both have great results mostly visible at low BF. Add in your AI's after your dbol in 6days if you dont feel an estrogenic sides yet otherwise use your AI's asap.

If you dont trust your primo 💯 get eq or anavar to achieve the hard look and definitely worth your money imo i was never disappointed in either👌🏽

I would say if u are getting legit primo, 500mg a week is a great dose... Over 90% of primos tested come back as either deca, eq, or test prop... Def. test it if u can... If u are worried about bloat this could play a factor, as both eq and deca will cause retention....
Mast anywhere between 400-600 should suffice... It will rip u up and give u a grainy look...

Agree to everything you said 💯 although i never retained water on eq and i do bloat up easily. He's on dbols atm and can see veins on his abs which makes me think he isn't prone to water retention as much as i am..

But to avoid fake primo like you said and i agree most primos out there are fake, maybe he should try high doses of eq or anavar less sides on both too 👍🏽

I tried masteron ages ago while BF was high and it helped my muscles look fuller and harder. Nothing compared to results when my BF was low ofcourse. But seriously masteron is amazing i love it wish i could cycle it all year 👌🏽👌🏽

Alright guys thanks for the replies. I'm getting 20ML of mast prop today. Gonna run 500mg a week. The other day I got really sick like virus type so I had 2 ice creams and had 200+ carbs for like 4 days with high ass sodium and today is day 4 no carb with very Minimal sodium and I can tell the water retention is practically fucking gone. I she'd so much water just after dropping carbs and sodium. I'm <%7 and not even doing cardio. So I'm about to add in ECA and masteron and my test should be kicking in bc I'm coming up on week 4 of cyp. And I'll blast some AM cardio hoping for %3.5-%4 bodyfat.

Hey guys I'm adding masteron so my stack of 50mg dbol and 500mg test. Recommended dose? I have 6 weeks left on this cycle about %6 bf and I really want to harden up. Thanks

Are you sing MAST ENAN or MAST PROP?
400-600MG WEEK works well for most.

Top Bottom