Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding a compound to a Deca test cycle

doc8404

Hey guys I'm wanting to add another compound to my cycle. My goal is to blow up quick (I'm having surgery in September and doc wants me to have decent size on my shoulder). I'm not a noob I have a few cycles under my belt but I want to add something to push this cycle over the crappy slow gains I'm getting. I was thinking dbol or tren at week 5. I'm on trt so I don't care about suppression since I never cycle off test. Anyway what do you think?

Test c @ 500mg
Deca @ 300mg week (split between 2 pins)

Anastrozole on hand

Deca is great if you want to 'blow up'. It is the 'bread and butter' anabolic of bulking cycles. However, don't just have the anastrozole on hand. Start it with day 1 of your cycle. You want to be proactive and make to sure to keep your estrogen in the low-normal range BEFORE estrogen related side effects occur.

Deca is also a nandrolone so it causes progestin related activity in the body. You are going to want to use an anti-prolactin drug with your cycle such as cabergoline. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage.

My estrogen is normal. I'm on week 5 I'm wanting to add to this cycle. I might add dbol or a bombs idk yet

Is it normal because you are not experiencing obvious estrogen related side effects, or because it is reflected on blood work? Dbol would be a better addition because abombs have a prominent progestine activity, which coupled with the increase of this hormone due to deca use will surely cause troubles. This will not be the case with Dbol. Therefore, Dbol would be a good addition for sheer mass.

Either a bombs or dbol will be ok in my opinion. I know people that run drol with Tren all the time and there 💯 ok with out taking caber either.. Dbol and deca do have a synergy together tho.. In my opinion I would up the test and deca first off maybe up the test to 750 and up the deca to like 450. That alone will add a tremendous amount of size. But you will probably want to add that ai with test that high.. While your waiting for those compounds to build up use some dbol. I love dbol mid cycle 😈.. Also dbol has the tendency to raise estrogen too so again with ai just incase... Even tho I've never had issues with estro or progest issues either. But my next cycle I'm running my test higher then I ever have so I'm going to run a low dose of adex threw the whole cycle...

If you want to add something - I would pick a compound with minimal water retention like tbol or primo.

Adding tren to a deca cycle isn't a good idea in my opinion. Running 2 nandrolones in the same cycle is a prolactin issue waiting to happen.

You could add dbol or anadrol and blow up quick, but it will probably also sky rocket your blood pressure.

Top Bottom