Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acne

Yea I have had acne issues most of my Trt but it gets worse after cycle

Due to the massive hormone flux post cycle

Here is what I have tried that helped some ....

B5 750 mg 3x a day with one serving carnatine tartrate

If u can't get the tartrate then u have to load with b5 bout 8-10 g a day it's crazy amount!!! Sux

But Google b5 acne...
There is multiple studies with the b5 and carnatine .... Also avocado oil helps with scars
I used it at night before bed

It's pricey but good stuff

I'm currently tanning on a level one bed for 10 min eod seems to be helping in back but chest is still kinda crappy.... But from both of those things it's night and day difference from a year ago not completely gone though

Yea I have had acne issues most of my Trt but it gets worse after cycle

Due to the massive hormone flux post cycle

Here is what I have tried that helped some ....

B5 750 mg 3x a day with one serving carnatine tartrate

If u can't get the tartrate then u have to load with b5 bout 8-10 g a day it's crazy amount!!! Sux

But Google b5 acne...
There is multiple studies with the b5 and carnatine .... Also avocado oil helps with scars
I used it at night before bed

It's pricey but good stuff

this, but your body will get use to it. So you ll have to up your dose every 2wks til you hit 7-8g.

than break for 12 days & re start a low dose as you are now. slowly taper up as needed.

N2clear use to be around and that was the shit, but idk if you ll be able to find it anymore.

Hey mate this does sound like estro rebound, do you use Aromasin on cycle and into PCT ?
this might help if its a problem from rebound but only bloods will tell 100% good luck i hate acne,

Brad.

Top Bottom