Accutane and bromocriptine.

Posted: 06-Mar-2004 01:32 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Accutane and bromocriptine. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've been on accutane for about 2-3 months now. It has worked wonders on my face acne, but my back, chest and shoulders haven't been much better. That's until I started using bromocriptine for weightloss (and cause I, now and then, use GBL) two weeks ago. I haven't got a new one on my body since, and it's clearing up very good. Do you think this i...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 06-Mar-2004, 01:32 PM   #1
Norway
I've been on accutane for about 2-3 months now. It has worked wonders on my face acne, but my back, chest and shoulders haven't been much better. That's until I started using bromocriptine for weightloss (and cause I, now and then, use GBL) two weeks ago. I haven't got a new one on my body since, and it's clearing up very good.
Do you think this is caused by lowered progresterone levels, or does bromo rise the effect of accutane?
Gallery of Thom  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Accutane and bromocriptine.

Old 06-Mar-2004, 01:45 PM   #2

I would think the fluctuations of hormones would be a culprit for the acne. How well does bromo work for weightloss? There's probably more effective things out there.

Though- whenever I take eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stack, or other thermogenics I break out because of the increased sweating.
Gallery of UA_Iron  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!