Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mgs of test e vs 600mgs

yeah this is true and why i stick to pharm grade these days. UG's are too inconsistent

guys who pin 1g of test a week are probably using underdosed shit, 500mg of real gear is ample for me and I cannot stand more than that.. it makes me irritable as fuck and sends my bp sky high, if you can't gain off that then you either blew out your receptors or your training and diet isn't up to par.. but hey maybe I'm wrong and I'm just naive ?

I don't think so Steve. I feel the same way. If you can't gain on 500 then something else is very wrong.

Off topic but I'm looking to add another compound to a 16 week test e cycle. Was thinking mast e but with the source I have it's like 200 for 10mls wat u guys suggest?

if your going to run for 16 weeks I would use EQ. Lean gains that are going to start hitting right at weeks 10-16.

others would increase the dose of what they were running to still gain at the last few weeks of a long 16 week and that is perfect for EQ.

yeah this is true and why i stick to pharm grade these days. UG's are too inconsistent

guys who pin 1g of test a week are probably using underdosed shit, 500mg of real gear is ample for me and I cannot stand more than that.. it makes me irritable as fuck and sends my bp sky high, if you can't gain off that then you either blew out your receptors or your training and diet isn't up to par.. but hey maybe I'm wrong and I'm just naive ?

No such thing as blown receptor

Top Bottom