Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spiceyduck

Hi,

First off here's my stats
I am in my early 20's (I know I'm probably too young but I started my first cycle at 18 and made that decision then)
Currently 92kg (was 100kg but had a recreational drug problem a while back, clean now and been training hard again)
Deadlift: 180kg
Squat : 200kg

I'll recap cycle history

First one:
Weeks 1-12
Sust 250 @1ml per week
Eq @ 200mg per week
Weeks 9-12
Anavar @ 40-60mg ED

Second cycle was the same minus the var and slightly higher dosages for the test and eq

Pct was tamoxifen for the first and arimidex for the second (I've now researched a lot more and realise I need stronger pct!) I will be running Clomid & HCG with Tamoxifen and Arimidex on hand throughout

I'm looking to cut whilst adding a fair bit of size, diet will be in check for these goals and training will be fine however I'm not an expert on gear... And As I have my first BB comp in September want to smash this cycle hard!

I'm thinking of using Tren Ace (75mg EOD) & Test Prop (100mg EOD) and possibly also winstrol

But also debating of using Tren E & Test E (or Sustanon) instead? As I'm not sure about pinning EOD as Im only used to glutes so far...

is this too soon to use tren as a 3rd cycle and i would get just as good results from a sust & eq cycle again? Or if you have any ideas for a 3rd cycle I'm willing to consider them! :)

Many thanks in advance

Spice

I don't give advice to guys under 25 but u will tell ya this at ur age tren is NOT a good idea !!! U can potentially fuck ur endocrine system way up!! And it will be hell tryin to get it back to normal

Plus I know u say u have run other cycles but they are very low weak doses 200 mg eq that's nothing

Now 250 mg of tren blows that outta the water think u need more experience and a bit more maturity in ur endocrine system

I don't give advice to guys under 25 but u will tell ya this at ur age tren is NOT a good idea !!! U can potentially fuck ur endocrine system way up!! And it will be hell tryin to get it back to normal

Plus I know u say u have run other cycles but they are very low weak doses 200 mg eq that's nothing

Now 250 mg of tren blows that outta the water think u need more experience and a bit more maturity in ur endocrine system

Thank you for the input I've taken it in board and I think I'll play it safe and run Sust + equipoise again at a higher dose

I mean if u said ur making gains of that already keep using a dose that u gain on

Save the big compounds and doses for when ur more advanced !!

500 mg eq for 16 weeks is a go to for myself

Yeah I agree, i guess I'm just getting ahead of myself!

Yeah a lot on people say 16weeks for EQ but 16weeks to be on sust is quite a while

Top Bottom