Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 week cycle test and equipoise. Help Needed

Did you inject to fast? Pull out to soon? What size needle are you using? Did you pin deep enough? Did you miss the muscle? There are a lot of reasons that can give you pain. Keep an eye on it and your temp
You can try keeping it elevated and put some ice on it. If it continues and gets worse ie really hot and you get a fever you might want to get checked out.
Though first pin was hot but not this much painful. 2nd pin was painless I dint feel anythg. This 3rd pin is really hurting. Needle size is 24 G. Yes it was pinned deep inside. (Full length)

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

It takes some getting used to. You might want to check into pinning your glutes that way you give your quads a longer break between pins. Just a suggestion I did just quads my first run and had pain that got worse with every shot. Then I started using glutes to split it up and that seemed to help.

It takes some getting used to. You might want to check into pinning your glutes that way you give your quads a longer break between pins. Just a suggestion I did just quads my first run and had pain that got worse with every shot. Then I started using glutes to split it up and that seemed to help.
Thx will surely try pinning my glutes next time. Though its quite sensible suggestion. Thx a lot.

I had the same reaction to some test. Shot it my delts it swelled, I couldn't lift my arm for 2 days, tried my quad was limping for a couple days, tried the glutes couldnt sit down and ass was itchy. It was probably no good.

I had the same reaction to some test. Shot it my delts it swelled, I couldn't lift my arm for 2 days, tried my quad was limping for a couple days, tried the glutes couldnt sit down and ass was itchy. It was probably no good.
I am using legit gear. Human grade. I guess it happens at times

The cycle went OK and the results are overwhelming. Just finished 12 week and waited 3 weeks to start my PCT. I noticed rashes on my back on Saturday and by Monday it was quite itchy and it was quite big as well. Have em on my chest too. Was wondering if its the sides?? Though throughout the cycle there was no acne issue. Can the sides acne occur after 3 weeks of my last pin or is it sumthg else?? Can I start my planned PCT Moro?? Wht can I do to the itchy back?? Can I use sumthg to control itchiness??

Oh you're gonna get acne whenever your hormones fluctuate, ask any girl that's about to get her period. Only thing that'll help is a normalization of your hormones. Pct will 100% help what is your pct BTW? Clomid nolva?

Top Bottom