Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 mg of dbol every morning as a supplement...

lol, this debate has been going on for years now. That was Fonz, not Ulter, who was the big dbol bridge advocate, and wrote many posts on the subject, by the way.

I think results will vary in many cases. Age of subject, dosages used during cycle, and length of cycle will always be the big factors in HPTA recovery. The body is always fighting to maintain homeostasis. IMO 10 mg dbol will NOT "shut you down". I also think the body can very well be "tricked" but only for a short period of time.

Lastly, if you are curious, try it. Take into account all the other factors (age, cycle length, dosages, your normal recovery, etc.) and go for it. Experiment and get your bloodwork done. You can get a total testosterone test done for less than $40 and keep it off your medical records through privatemdlabs.com.

if 10mg won't shut you down, then what is the point of taking it as a bridge? i think it would do nothing for you if the HPTA stays full throttle. also why not take beastdrol 10mg? or another oral? what makes dbol so special in this case?
me thinks it could be water retention confusing people into thinking they are keeping their gains.

I am playing devils advocate here but i am leaning towards this being a bad idea unless you are planning on going on TRT anyway. for people who cycle it sounds like an unnecessary gamble. you can keep most of your gains with a good PCT and hard work after cycle. i know cause I 've done it every cycle.

whats the first thing in the AM theory all about? why does it matter what part of the day you take it?

and where is this fonz guy today to back up his theory? i want to see his bloods and pics of what he looks like today. either put up or shut up is my motto :)

if 10mg won't shut you down, then what is the point of taking it as a bridge? i think it would do nothing for you if the HPTA stays full throttle. also why not take beastdrol 10mg? or another oral? what makes dbol so special in this case?
me thinks it could be water retention confusing people into thinking they are keeping their gains.

I am playing devils advocate here but i am leaning towards this being a bad idea unless you are planning on going on TRT anyway. for people who cycle it sounds like an unnecessary gamble. you can keep most of your gains with a good PCT and hard work after cycle. i know cause I 've done it every cycle.

There's a difference between "shut you down" and "inhibit to some degree". Will it completely stop the HPTA recovery? No. Will it completely allow it to recover 100% (full throttle - as you put it)? Probably not. Careful not to put words in my mouth. ;)

So don't do it bro. You've got your mind made up. I'm certainly not trying to convince you to do it. For someone that wants to try it, try and see.

There's a difference between "shut you down" and "inhibit to some degree". Will it completely stop the HPTA recovery? No. Will it completely allow it to recover 100% (full throttle - as you put it)? Probably not. Careful not to put words in my mouth. ;)

my post wasn't being smartass or anything. i was merely asking questions to anyone on this thread, not singling you out specifically at all... I guess you thought I was being condescending which I am not.

I think they are good questions and your answer makes sense..

my other question about why taking it in the AM makes a difference rather then taking in the PM for example is another good question. I am just wondering why it would matter? I have some guesses as to why but nothing concrete

my post wasn't being smartass or anything. i was merely asking questions to anyone on this thread, not singling you out specifically at all... I guess you thought I was being condescending which I am not.

I didn't take it that way bro. But it seems people think the HPTA is either "shut down" or running "full throttle". I don't think those are the only options.

If I say I'm not going to shut down my car, it doesn't mean I'm going to be driving 140 mph down the highway either.

You quoted me and appeared to be replying directly to me:

stevesmi said:
if 10mg won't shut you down, then what is the point of taking it as a bridge? i think it would do nothing for you if the HPTA stays full throttle.

So I replied directly back to you...however the same goes to anyone. Try it if you want to. Don't try it if you don't want to.

It's been covered many times, but here's the basics. Dbol is very short-acting. Your body naturally produces a test spike early in the morning... hence why we get "morning wood". You take the 10mg dbol early am to "piggyback" it on your natural spike. Your body already expects a spike to happen so it doesn't fully realize that anything unnatural is being ingested. And by the time a few hours have passed, the bulk of that 10mg has been metabolized, so very little suppression will occur. However, you will still get the anti-catabolic effects and the cortisol suppression of dbol which are both very good things post-cycle. Will 10mg dbol in the am allow most people complete HPTA recover? NO. But will it allow MOST people to recover MOST of their natural function while cheaply and easily maintaining a high percentage of gains? IMO, YES. Which is why I do it :) THen again, I have high test levels naturally and I recover quickly no matter what I take or how long I've been on, but it still helps!

It's been covered many times, but here's the basics. Dbol is very short-acting. Your body naturally produces a test spike early in the morning... hence why we get "morning wood". You take the 10mg dbol early am to "piggyback" it on your natural spike. Your body already expects a spike to happen so it doesn't fully realize that anything unnatural is being ingested. And by the time a few hours have passed, the bulk of that 10mg has been metabolized, so very little suppression will occur. However, you will still get the anti-catabolic effects and the cortisol suppression of dbol which are both very good things post-cycle. Will 10mg dbol in the am allow most people complete HPTA recover? NO. But will it allow MOST people to recover MOST of their natural function while cheaply and easily maintaining a high percentage of gains? IMO, YES. Which is why I do it :) THen again, I have high test levels naturally and I recover quickly no matter what I take or how long I've been on, but it still helps!

i figured that was the reason. test levels are highest from 4-8am.

Omg 10 mgs of dbol causing bloat? I think not! And I know when I'm on 250 test my nuts shrivel and I shoot blanks but on 10 mg dbol I have eggs and cum loads so the supression of dbol is barely noticable ... You have already made up your mind although you haven't tried the method so in this case to each their own but by most of your post I don't even know why you're cycling again since it took you 3 pcts to recover from last cycle shouldn't you be worrying more about your recovery not ours?

Top Bottom