Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/31/13 Mr supps Thursday Sale 20% off xosterone

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
xosteroneplaceholder.png

This thursdays sale, we are having 20% off our new tropical based prohormone Xosterone .The Sale starts Thursdays 10/31/13 at 2 pm central time and ends 11/3/13 at midnight!

20% Discount code =sth10e

Remember there is FREE shipping on all mr supps products!
link to mr supps store-->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/112/Xosterone/

Xosterone is an AMAZING topical product based on the same method of delivery as Forma Stanzol except it contains 11-OXO.

11-OXO (Adrenosterone) is a hormone produced in the adrenal glands that is released in response to stress with other stress hormones like cortisol.

This product stands out from other pro-hormones because of its ability to control cortisol functions, without cutting off cortisol entirely. It increases muscle mass, and increases libido. 11-OXO is a very mild compound with very few side effects, since it is non-aromatizing, and non-methylated.

11-OXO is a pro-hormone that can convert to 11- ketosterone which is a non-aromatizing analog of testosterone, sharing the awesome benefits of testosterone such as increasing libido and increasing muscle mass, without all of the negative side effects of other pro-hormones that do aromatize.

11-OXO also controls the function the 11 beta- hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 reductase, (11HSd1R) an enzyme responsible for converting cortisone to cortisol in target tissues such as; fat, liver, and muscle.

Another benefit of 11-OXO is it simply occupies the enzyme 11HSd1R, preventing cortisone from accessing it. This is known as competitive inhibition. 11-OXO selectively acts on the 11HSd1R enzyme; therefore it controls the negative actions of cortisol without blocking cortisol’s vital functions.

No returns can be accepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it.

What kind of results can I expect from Xosterone?

May Decrease Body Fat (especially Visceral Fat, the hardest fat to get rid of)
May increase Muscle density fullness and mass
May increase libido
May enhance insulin sensitivity and glycogen deposition
May increase overall strength and size
May improve brain function and positively affect mood
What is cortisol?

Cortisol is a hormone in the body secreted by the adrenal glands. It has been termed “the stress hormone” because it is secreted in higher levels during stressful situations or the body’s fight or flight response to those situations.

Why is it important to control cortisol levels?

Higher and more prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream can have very negative effects, such as:
Suppressed Thyroid Function (Healthy Thyroid Function is Essential for Weight Loss)
Decrease in Muscle Tissue
Decrease in Bone Density
Increased Blood Pressure
Lowered Immunity
Impaired Cognitive performance
Increased Abdominal Fat Visceral Adipose Tissue- this is the hardest fat to get rid of, and excess amounts of it have their own negative health consequences such as heart attacks and strokes.
There are currently no signs of cortisol rebound after use of 11-OXO at reasonable dosages.
Do I Need Post-Cycle Therapy After Using Xosterone?

Yes, every cycle needs proper PCT. We recommend using Test Infusion and Transform Forged Post Cycle.

What Side Effects Can I Get When Using Xosterone?

Potential side effects are the same as with other pro-hormones. Most common would be acne, possible hair loss, increased or decreased sex drive, and possibly an increase in appetite.

If negative side effects do occur, stop taking Xosterone and consult with a physician.

Do I Need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) When Using Xosterone?

Xosterone does not aromatize and has very low estrogenic potential. Users prone to negative estrogenic side effects may choose to keep an AI on hand. We suggest having a bottle of Forma Stanzol on hand just in case.

Is Xosterone Liver Toxic?

No. Xosterone is non-methylated so it should not be hard on your liver. We still recommend proper PCT to protect your liver at all times.

I've heard of guys makings some serious gains in lean muscle on this new product over at muscle research forums. It would be perfect in a cutting or recomp stack

Nice little $16 savings.

I've got a bottle of this tucked away for a future run. Following one log where someone has been using it solo and gaining a pound a week; can't argue with that.

you have me at Xosterone is an AMAZING topical product based on the same method of delivery as Forma Stanzol except it contains 11-OXO.

hell of a product heck of a deal make sure your by your mouse ready to order on this one.this one makes my top 5 list.

excellent addition to a cutting cycle... it looks very promising... i would take up on the opportunity to get it at a discount and give it a run... definitely looks like an excellent product...

Happy Halloween folks...and this sale is your treat, question is what is your trick???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom