UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
  George Spellwin's ELITE FITNESS Discussion Boards
  Archived Anabolic Discussion Posts
  Poll: Anybody here work for a living? (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   Poll: Anybody here work for a living?
Iean
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 98)
posted January 28, 2000 08:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Iean   Click Here to Email Iean     Edit/Delete Message
Local Law Enforcement (Narcotics Unit)
No soory guys just jerking you off.
Really, Infectious Disease Coordinator/Risk Management. Start Med-school next fall.

IP: Logged

DOGGY
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 8)
posted January 28, 2000 09:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for DOGGY     Edit/Delete Message
construction engineer

scourge
unregistered
(Total posts: 8)
posted January 28, 2000 09:59 PM           Edit/Delete Message
Director of Systems Security.

vdevil
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 170)
posted January 28, 2000 10:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for vdevil   Click Here to Email vdevil     Edit/Delete Message
I own my own landscaping company. Not a whole lot of time to train in the summer, but in the winter just lift all the time and wait around for it to snow.

------------------
Vdevil

Primo57
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 266)
posted January 28, 2000 10:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Primo57   Click Here to Email Primo57     Edit/Delete Message
Med student/biochemistry lab supervisor.

carlos7
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 29)
posted January 28, 2000 11:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for carlos7   Click Here to Email carlos7     Edit/Delete Message
I ahve my own, freight forwarder & trucking co, Carlos

el cubano
(Total posts: 180)
posted January 28, 2000 11:13 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for el cubano   Click Here to Email el cubano     Edit/Delete Message UIN: 61265596
I wasn't going to answer this at first, but what the hell, I'm a METEOROLOGIST!

------------------
The Cuban

Mr. Everyday @ The Gym
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 62)
posted January 28, 2000 11:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. Everyday @ The Gym   Click Here to Email Mr. Everyday @ The Gym     Edit/Delete Message
Tooling Engineer / Manager; I run a tool and die room and design dies for the fastener industy (cold forming)

I also knock 7-11's once a week for extra cash for IGF-1 and HGH.

------------------
[email protected]

paitho
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 26)
posted January 28, 2000 11:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for paitho   Click Here to Email paitho     Edit/Delete Message
be afraid, be very afraid of the "THE REPO MAN" thats me!

el cubano
(Total posts: 180)
posted January 29, 2000 01:15 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for el cubano   Click Here to Email el cubano     Edit/Delete Message UIN: 61265596
METEOROLOGIST

------------------
The Cuban

BigPowers
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 23)
posted January 29, 2000 02:12 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for BigPowers   Click Here to Email BigPowers     Edit/Delete Message
Am I the only one who doesn't have a job. DAMM......

madbomber31
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 250)
posted January 29, 2000 03:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for madbomber31     Edit/Delete Message UIN: 6776073
i need me a career
if i say "yes" i am a private investigator, if i say "no" then i am still in retail management... rippin ya'll off at GNC.

Big Tex Levi
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 71)
posted January 29, 2000 03:33 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Big Tex Levi   Click Here to Email Big Tex Levi     Edit/Delete Message
Work as a building consultant and i am opening up my own storage units on the side, in my spare time i guide trophy deer hunts (yes i am a bambie killer AND LOVE IT) and i work on my 225 acre ranch....levi

fitnette
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 5)
posted January 29, 2000 10:15 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for fitnette   Click Here to Email fitnette     Edit/Delete Message
I'm a pre-law student and I work in a gym part-time. I do some modeling occassionally.

DoctorSavage
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 48)
posted January 29, 2000 11:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for DoctorSavage   Click Here to Email DoctorSavage     Edit/Delete Message
Full time trophy husband, but when I need some spending cash and my Sugar-Momma is being kind of tight about it, I compete in Tough-man contests, Jiu-Jitsu competitions and stuff like that. I usually have to put two or three bouncers on their butts on those nights .

------------------
Dr. Savage, PhD. (I am not a bodybuilder, amature or otherwise)

david3
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 100)
posted January 29, 2000 01:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for david3   Click Here to Email david3     Edit/Delete Message
giving a shoutout for my fellow union workers. High voltage lineman

studcj
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 184)
posted January 29, 2000 02:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for studcj   Click Here to Email studcj     Edit/Delete Message
Full time student and football player.
Still on mom and dads bill! Coaches got me a job watering the lawn in front of my dorm
for $500 a month. But did I mention there's
no grass!

Gdane
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 16)
posted January 29, 2000 03:03 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Gdane     Edit/Delete Message UIN: 15102031
studying 2 become physical therapist, bouncer, personal trainer..

IronDave
Amateur Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 22)
posted January 29, 2000 08:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for IronDave   Click Here to Email IronDave     Edit/Delete Message
manage a health food store

MattTheSkywalker
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 204)
posted January 29, 2000 11:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MattTheSkywalker   Click Here to Email MattTheSkywalker     Edit/Delete Message
Student and personal trainer......if any of you are students in college somewhere and have the chance, get certified as a trainer (usually a few bucks - I know, I know college kids are broke) and try to find work at a nearby gym or on campus fitness center.

If you're in any kind of shape (and you better be on this board) you'll meet more girls than you know what to do with.

Gain or die

Matt

HARDBALL
unregistered
(Total posts: 204)
posted January 30, 2000 01:58 PM           Edit/Delete Message
I hate work...I am a full-time student, a Division 1 baseball player, and a father. Next level here I come baby!!

GET HUGE AND DROP BOMBS

E2
Pro Bodybuilder
(Total posts: 867)
posted January 30, 2000 04:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for E2   Click Here to Email E2     Edit/Delete Message UIN: 54337564
Full time drug abuser

E2

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness

Elite Fitness Discussion Board