Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  Pics of your chics fellas (got mine) (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   Pics of your chics fellas (got mine)
bikinimom

Cool Novice

posted November 15, 2000 02:47 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

Why the fuck isn't this working?

I uploaded the pics onto the web, then copy and pasted the thingie between the [img] and the [/img] and still no fucking pic!

I hate my life!......why does everything have to be so damned difficult?

------------------

....beauty knows no pain.

Click Here to See the Profile for bikinimom   Click Here to Email bikinimom     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Captain_insano

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 02:51 PM

BM- I agree with you about her face, she sure could do laundry. She did a load for me once.

What kind of pic are you trying to upload???

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Captain_insano   Click Here to Email Captain_insano     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
bikinimom

Cool Novice

posted November 15, 2000 04:27 PM

I wasn't talking about your girl Brotha Insano - she has a very cute face.....neigh I was talking about the chic whose pic I was trying to post.......if you saw the pic you would understand the post.

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for bikinimom   Click Here to Email bikinimom     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
bikinimom

Cool Novice

posted November 15, 2000 04:30 PM

Now I've got the girls wrong too! Fuck, today is just one of those days where everything you do just turns to shit......I hope this doesn't carry over to the gym tonite.

I mean....Brotha Soldier....YOUR girls face is cute. As for The Insane One....I don't believe I've seen a pic of your girl.

------------------

Captain_insano

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:30 PM

BM- Why don't you post her pic?

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Captain_insano   Click Here to Email Captain_insano     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Steelsoldier

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:53 PM

Bikinimom, How the hell are ya!!

------------------
"The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle"

Click Here to See the Profile for Steelsoldier   Click Here to Email Steelsoldier     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
bikinimom

Cool Novice

posted November 15, 2000 04:56 PM

Brotha Soldier - I am losing my fucking mind!

I am trying to post pics and I can't seem to do it correctly. I have the capability to edit/delete posts, so I have looked at the keystrokes to see EXACTLY how to post pics, and it looks like I did it correctly, yet the image isn't seen on the board!......and now I can't get into my hotmail email. When I try to get in it says that the "connection was reset by peer" - WTF?

------------------

Captain_insano

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:58 PM

SS help out BM. I lost my mind once and i have never been the same...

------------------

KooL-AiD

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 04:58 PM

BM,

Send me the pic in E-Mail I will post it for you.

Click Here to See the Profile for KooL-AiD   Click Here to Email KooL-AiD     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 92655929   Reply w/Quote
The Whole F/N Show

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 05:01 PM

I can tell you why it isn't working Binkimom, because when you post a pic only the pic can be only the screen if that makes seen. That url had other stuff on the page. I saw what you posted before but you edited your post some I can't go in and post it myself. It was a girl with her head down with washboard abs.

------------------
http://theshow.scottsteiner.com

[This message has been edited by The Whole F/N Show (edited November 15, 2000).]

Click Here to See the Profile for The Whole F/N Show   Click Here to Email The Whole F/N Show     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
bikinimom

Cool Novice

posted November 15, 2000 05:05 PM

OK, Brotha Koolaid, I will email the pic to you but please have the same caption.....her face is not much to look at, but she can sure do laundry!

Thanx

------------------

Inquest

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 15, 2000 05:14 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by supersizeme:
i'd buy that for a dollar[/QUOTE

Oh my god! i haven't laughed this hard in years!! THANK YOU SUPER!

------------------
if at first you don't succeed destroy any evidence of trying.

Click Here to See the Profile for Inquest   Click Here to Email Inquest     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
KooL-AiD

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 20, 2000 11:16 PM

Bump the hottie up

Click Here to See the Profile for KooL-AiD   Click Here to Email KooL-AiD     Edit/Delete Message    UIN: 92655929   Reply w/Quote
Sexual Mustard

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 21, 2000 03:36 AM

Hey, Steelsoldier, I hope you don't mind. I just literally got done jerking off to your girlfriend's pics. Take it as a compliment. Now a pic showing camel toe would be cool...no nudity, technically! LOL

Click Here to See the Profile for Sexual Mustard   Click Here to Email Sexual Mustard     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Captain_insano

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 21, 2000 11:22 AM

Hey Steel,

Sexual Mustard wants to see you're girls MooseKnuckles. lol..........

------------------

"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not."
-Phlogiston Verdigris

F#ckface

Cool Novice

posted November 21, 2000 02:18 PM

Yo i think you girl is very pretty. i have a kleenex tissue with her name and other stuff and over it!

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for F#ckface   Click Here to Email F#ckface     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Sexual Mustard

Amateur Bodybuilder

posted November 21, 2000 03:32 PM

I was SERIOUS!! (about the jacking off thing and camel toe suggestion, hehe). I think I'll jerk off to the pic as my pre-bedtime ritual for this week at least.

Click Here to See the Profile for Sexual Mustard   Click Here to Email Sexual Mustard     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
kat

Pro Bodybuilder

posted November 21, 2000 03:38 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwww gross

If I thought some guy was jacking off because of me I'd friggin throw up...(not that these lovely ladies arent worth it )

Click Here to See the Profile for kat     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
KODIAK99

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 21, 2000 04:07 PM

Baza you made me sick dude.

Click Here to See the Profile for KODIAK99   Click Here to Email KODIAK99     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement