Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  ELITE SOAP OPERA.......... (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   ELITE SOAP OPERA..........
WODIN

Freak

From:Look into that place where you dare not, and there you will find me!

posted November 13, 2000 09:50 AM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

That's just it weather you have cheated or not doesn't matter. You don't know this person and Like I have said before until I meet anyone in person to just flame them for some action or post is pure bullshit! You've thought about cheating before I'm sure of it, and according to the Pope you are sinning and committing adultry. To him the two acts are just the same. You will turn around and say bullshit to justify your mild perviewing of other women and lust, but that is your standard your are inflicting on someone else. You don't like it when someone puts there standards down on you, so why are you guys trying to play big brother, moral cop here?

------------------
AACK!!!

Click Here to See the Profile for WODIN   Click Here to Email WODIN     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
havoc

Guru

posted November 13, 2000 09:56 AM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

AUM..............

------------------
"Navigate the Treacherous and make it look Effortless"

Click Here to See the Profile for havoc   Click Here to Email havoc     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement