Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  Gore got 93% of the Black Vote (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   Gore got 93% of the Black Vote
mightydog

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 06:04 AM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

Gee guys, might as well chime in, everyone else is. Most of what I read gives me hope for the world. That muscular ectomorph finally shut her cake hole, but look out, anyone welcome the new shithead in town? Sold Dump, you little piss ant novice,2 post reply wonder, how are you today? Welcome to the board. Hope you stick around. We're gonna have a lot of fun with you comments, you unintelligent fuck!

Click Here to See the Profile for mightydog   Click Here to Email mightydog     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Clone

Novice

posted November 14, 2000 12:18 PM

I didn't want to get involved in this, but this is ridiculous. The ignorance here is unbelieveable. Blacks represent only 12% of the population. I'm not sure what the percentage is of black people who actually voted, but it usually tends to be very low. That 93% Gore got is a percentage of the 12% of the population that actually voted. That's not very significant at all.
As for the welfare issue, there is a higher percentage of blacks on welfare than whites, but not in pure numbers. Look it up.

Click Here to See the Profile for Clone     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Natymike

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 12:28 PM

I'm not sure what kind of ignorance you are speaking of, I would love for you to clarify.

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Natymike     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Weapon X

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 12:38 PM

Lots of surly novices popping up lately. Anyone else notice that?

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Weapon X   Click Here to Email Weapon X     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Clone

Novice

posted November 14, 2000 01:17 PM

I usually like to sit back and read, but I've got some free time, so I'll give my $.02. The ignorance I'm talking about is how people blindly accept the bullshit news reporting. They purposely put statistics and propaganda out there to get people all excited about nothing. Being in the minority, by definition, means that your vote/opinion doesn't mean shit.

Click Here to See the Profile for Clone     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Weapon X

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 01:21 PM

Clone: being a minority today means that your interests are disproportionately represented, as in overrepresented.

------------------

Click Here to See the Profile for Weapon X   Click Here to Email Weapon X     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Clone

Novice

posted November 14, 2000 01:57 PM

Wrong.

Weapon X

Elite Bodybuilder

posted November 14, 2000 02:49 PM

Great argument, Clone.

------------------

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement