Navbar

Elite Fitness Bodybuilding, Anabolics, Diet, Life Extension, Wellness, Supplements, and Training Boards
  Chat & Conversation
  WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH EVERYONE!!!!?!??!?!? (Page 2)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

Author Topic:   WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH EVERYONE!!!!?!??!?!?
Maverik

Pro Bodybuilder

posted September 26, 2000 07:47 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

And just for the record, I am not some gun crazed gun owner. I have never owned a gun in my life and it will probably be a while before I ever do. I have only shot a gun a few times in my life. I don't hunt and I don't agree with hunting animals. I am just a person who takes all the views and I have made an informed decision as to whre the real problem lies. It is easy to point fingers but the only person we can blame is ourselves.

And Frackal, I don't know why Chesty had to get so rude on Matt's post. He is normally pretty cool and collected but I disagree with the way he referred to you. We are all entitled to our opinions and I respect yours and Warik's and Tyler Durtons, just as much as I do Matt's and Chesty's. Why we can't have a debate without everyone getting pissed is beyond me.

Click Here to See the Profile for Maverik   Click Here to Email Maverik     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote
Cleaner

Cool Novice

posted September 26, 2000 10:50 PM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged

Well I'm on the back side of an ass breaking 13 hour day.
My boss promoted me today and I have a whole nother deptartment to run. All of this with no pay advancement or reduction in other resposibilities.
So ISO 9000 here I come.

So short and sweet - I am a gun crazy american. Just the way it is for me. I have taught 30+ wemon to shoot and everyone loved it.

I think its sad that once a month we butt heads over this issue.

I for one consider most of you as friends.
I come her vent and share my life and laugh and get back as much as I put in.
I know that I have helped several people out on this board with serious life situations. And it was nice for me to share and hope good came from bad parts of my past.

So it bother me that this one got so carried away.

Frackal - your young and the futures bright - I hope that the light never fades for you. Your in a critical age group which will shape this country and the world in way never before thought of. What you think is very important to people of my age group because some day we will live our twilight in the world you are shaping.

I hope that help you a little.
Don't sweat the other the BS.

Someday when I get the time i'll write about the jury duty I just served. It was enough to ruin my sleep for an entire week. I watch the system get fukked and even as a foreman couldn't stop it.

[This message has been edited by Cleaner (edited September 27, 2000).]

Click Here to See the Profile for Cleaner     Edit/Delete Message      Reply w/Quote

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2 

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back to Elite Fitness | Privacy Statement