Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Girls...clenbuterol info..sorry if repetitive

PerfectForm1

Hi I am new to this sight and I love reading about all of your info. What do you think the best most safe, effective gear for my gf who works out 3-5 /wk. mostly cardio w/some free wts thrown in the mix. She is 5'6'' and weighs 150 34dd's. She carries it very well being a fluent skier in the winter. Her diet consists of high protien and low carb. What do you girls think? Be well...

What are her goals?

Are you asking about fat burners or steroids?

Does she know how many calories she is eating every day?

What are her macronutrient breakdowns?

Is she taking in any healthy fats?

She is looking for a fat burner . Her goal is to gain more muscle mass with some free wt. training while burning as much fat as possible. Her caloric intake is at 1200-1500 calories. Yes, she is taking in good fats such as flax seed, peanut butter some mix nuts, fish etc... but i was just asking for some possible side affects and potential wt loss expected. Even if it's none the first time around. I pretty much take care of all her training and eating...Thanks TAT

Sorry, I didn't notice this earlier.

At 150 lbs, her maintainance calories are around 2100 kcals.

She is probably eating below her basal metabolic rate, which will slow down the metabolism.

There is no way she is going to build any muscle on those calories.

You can also get fat on a calorie deficit, our bodies protect us from starvation.

The way they protect us is to hold onto the fat and burn lean tissue, especially when you don't have a lot of extra fat, and at her height and weight, I don't think she could have a lot of extra chub on her.

I would also recommend she experiments with her diet and see if eating carbs also helps with her goals.

I weigh 140 lb and my competition diet is 1800 kcals, and I am stripping fat and still maintaining muscle, naturally. My diet is high protein, high carbs, low fat.

I would recommend that she starts to track her calories and start to bring them up to around 1700/day if she really is eating that little.

In all honesty, I wouldn't advise any fat burners, I think that the issue for her if she wants to lose fat is to work on her diet, do some more weights.

Tom Venuto's e-book, Burn the Fat (with cardio and training) Feed the Muscle (you have to eat to have a great physique) is named that for a reason.

Hey Tat..Thanks for your opinion but to get back to the question at hand what are the known side affects? expected wt. loss ? and if there is a safer fat burner out there any opinions? Thanks again.

Major:

Clenbuterol is known to kill heart cells, acute overdoses can result in heart attacks, strokes.

Minor:

I think people feel like they have done too much caffeine, can't sleep.

I am sure some of the other girlies can say what their experience was like, if they had any issues with it, rebound.

The calories are a serious issue.

There have been semi-starvation studies done 'The Minnesota Starvation Study', which demonstrates that lean tissue is lost in semi-starvation.

For men, this was a diet of 1600 kcals/day.

After being on such low calories for an extended time, binging was a problem as well.

I will post a thread about it in this section and maybe in diet.

It is one of those classic experiments that will never be repeated and gave us phenomenal information about how the body reacts to starvation diets.

It was done just after WWII to help the people of Europe recover after so many had been starving for so long (they did also track re-feeding the men in various ways).

Just found this and thought you might be interested, a question and a few of the responses from one chap (an exercise physiologist) that I rate his advice.

Can anyone suggest how to reduce the side effects of clenbuterol. My gf suffers from really bad headaches and insomnia when on them.

Clen alone is very poor for trying to lose weight and the potential sides are not nice

clen will crank metabilism by 5% so say she needs 2000 cals per day

thats 100 calories its thermogenic properties have saved her

so it will take more than a month to strip 1lb of fat

Working out harder is not clever.

From professional experience I can confirm:

Many women overtrain
Many women do too much cardio and too little weights
Many women dont know how to diet
Many women stay hypocalori for too long

(ps im not suggesting these traits dont extend to males before I get jumped on)

More is not better and TBH I wouldnt be suprised If she is burned out, crippled her metabolism and has minimal muscle tissue to support a metabolic output more than a disabled pigeon

Get her diet up, and thats an honest diet inclusing portion sizes, all week and to include all alcohol

post her full cardio schedule and weigh training split

Honesty is key

Top Bottom