Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

If you are PMing me SG, Sassy, Jens, Vel, etc or the like, we will probably all be telling you the same thing .. so ladies.. when you have time, lets try to help her out ... some more

IMO - you need more size up top, you cannot chnage your bone structure, and by size I mean muscle ...

Your skin will tighten with a clean diet ... you need to lift heavy weights lower reps to build muscle as well...

The pics look, you are making progress, but you are skinny ...

You need more muscle b/c those curves aren't going anywhere, but you CAN manipulate the muscle you have and add some more.

TUT ...

I wouldn't let that confuse you too much

Have you read this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa37.htm

Form, slow and controlled... you are not rushing through the workout, you are using the muscle ...

I am so tired ... don't give up ...

This is a marathon NOT a sprint

the more you eat, the more hungry you will become = you will adjust .. watch the cravings & learn to pinpoint mental craving or if your body is REALLY saying FEED me

same with water intake = more water, always thirsty ...

Patience young grasshopper...

sorry I have been so busy to help ..

OK, reading now!

Thank you!

I am not always hungry. Sometimes. Specially when I am home after dinner. I hate it bc I can be weak -not lately thus- and eat some junk. Or plenty of nuts...most likely almonds/walnuts/cashew but more then 10pc.

So is that OK if I eat the most for dinner? Usually I have the time after I got home to prepare some fresh food.

Also, did you see the circled area on the pics, I don't know if you have some "special" treatment for that, does not seem moving at all.
What is the best exercise for shoulders? As you can see it on the pics, one of my sides is stronger and bigger then the other one, also, my shoulder and boobs are lower on the other side. (spine not straight either.., little curvy haha :)

Oh, what about alcohol, dry red wine is OK?

Hugs and kisses for everyone!!

:three:

I guess I didn't express myself the way I was tend to. I do eat fat as almonds and eat lots of veggies. But somehow I just don't see the changes and I don't know what to do and what exercise to do on the tights (red-circled on pix in log) bc I get answers sometimes for questions but not for those are important for me and the days are just passing by and I am making no progress.

I dont know how to do the TUT, yeah, I read all the articles and everything scientific.. but I need the practice part. How many times, how long, what weight. Becasue if I do heavy weight and lifting slow, let it go slow, I can only make like 4 reps, I can't do it for a whole minute (60sec). I do understand it, I got it but I do not got it..!

I am not eating the junk, I eat protein, I eat fat, carbs, maybe the water is less I should drink but I cant that much, there is no toilet in every corner I could go to and very embarrasing to go out if I am on a lunch or dinner..

I also chew gum alllll the time, I sometimes feel embarrased by it on the street but I dont care.

Yeah, oral fixation. I need something to munch on when I am home. It sometimes could lead me to give up and just sit in the fridge and eat everything I find. I do keep myself away tough thus. Maybe I should buy some cigarettes, the light ones, I know sound stupid but long time ago stopped me from eating too much.

myd said:
I guess I didn't express myself the way I was tend to. I do eat fat as almonds and eat lots of veggies. But somehow I just don't see the changes and I don't know what to do and what exercise to do on the tights (red-circled on pix in log) bc I get answers sometimes for questions but not for those are important for me and the days are just passing by and I am making no progress. Honey, I say this with much :heart: & respect ... You have been at this about a month tomorrow (per your log) and have been kinda all over with the dieting since you were under the instruction of some unseen person, which I am not saying is wrong, but you need to learn patience & this does not happen over night ... also makes me think you are cheating or overeating or binging on your diet if you are now seeing results as you should be ... THAT or maybe medical conditions .. have you have blood work done ever to test things like this? ...

I dont know how to do the TUT, yeah, I read all the articles and everything scientific.. but I need the practice part. How many times, how long, what weight. Becasue if I do heavy weight and lifting slow, let it go slow, I can only make like 4 reps, I can't do it for a whole minute (60sec). I do understand it, I got it but I do not got it..! If you use what you call a 'heavy weight' and can only get in '4 reps' usuing TUT then it is TOO heavy ... LOWER IT ... so you can get in ALL the reps, with good form, slow controlled movements, not like you are rushing thru them looking bored out of your pretty little head ... Take a bicep curl ... grab a dumbbell ... Grab one that you can do for 8 reps ... try this ... lower the weight (1-one thousand 2-one thousand .. the weight is now working against gravity and at bottom of the rep like a letter " L "... HOLD for one second .. then slowly bring the weight back up ... just as you lowered it .. one rep, do that 8 times, where the last rep you can do, it's hard but without compromising form

I am not eating the junk, I eat protein, I eat fat, carbs, maybe the water is less I should drink but I cant that much, there is no toilet in every corner I could go to and very embarrasing to go out if I am on a lunch or dinner.. You NEVER eat junk ever? EVER? Are all the food chouces CLEAN, not lunch meat, deli meat, prepackaged foods? Do you drink? I can go to the bathroom every 20 minutes if i wanted to ... it is a normal function of life, you need to get over being embarassed

I also chew gum alllll the time, I sometimes feel embarrased by it on the street but I dont care. Good

Yeah, oral fixation. I need something to munch on when I am home. It sometimes could lead me to give up and just sit in the fridge and eat everything I find. I do keep myself away tough thus. Maybe I should buy some cigarettes, the light ones, I know sound stupid but long time ago stopped me from eating too much.
This is a huge Hell no that you shouldn't smoke ... or start esp. to lose weight. Drink more water, go for a walk, read a book, FIND a new hobby .. this is a lifestyle change to change it up ...

:heart:

I guess I didn't express myself the way I was tend to. I do eat fat as almonds and eat lots of veggies. But somehow I just don't see the changes and I don't know what to do and what exercise to do on the tights (red-circled on pix in log) bc I get answers sometimes for questions but not for those are important for me and the days are just passing by and I am making no progress. Honey, I say this with much & respect ... You have been at this about a month tomorrow (per your log) and have been kinda all over with the dieting since you were under the instruction of some unseen person, which I am not saying is wrong, but you need to learn patience & this does not happen over night ... also makes me think you are cheating or overeating or binging on your diet if you are now seeing results as you should be ... THAT or maybe medical conditions .. have you have blood work done ever to test things like this? ...
I am still here, and do the same kind of diet, I only have questions in the meantime, if I do it right bc I doubt it sometimes. I have cheat meals once a week. I don't eat over (this is why I posted the other one, how come I am still hungry and want to eat after eating..), I don't party, and if I cheat I have a glass of dry redwine or 2. I had problems with my liver long ago, I had hight BP and Chol. Haven't tested for 2 years but back then it was OK -genes.. .Why would I eat more junk and come here to ask questions, expect to loose "weight" and gaine muscle, I dont want to screw myself. Sorry for french. :Chef:

I dont know how to do the TUT, yeah, I read all the articles and everything scientific.. but I need the practice part. How many times, how long, what weight. Becasue if I do heavy weight and lifting slow, let it go slow, I can only make like 4 reps, I can't do it for a whole minute (60sec). I do understand it, I got it but I do not got it..! If you use what you call a 'heavy weight' and can only get in '4 reps' usuing TUT then it is TOO heavy ... LOWER IT ... so you can get in ALL the reps, with good form, slow controlled movements, not like you are rushing thru them looking bored out of your pretty little head ... Take a bicep curl ... grab a dumbbell ... Grab one that you can do for 8 reps ... try this ... lower the weight (1-one thousand 2-one thousand .. the weight is now working against gravity and at bottom of the rep like a letter " L "... HOLD for one second .. then slowly bring the weight back up ... just as you lowered it .. one rep, do that 8 times, where the last rep you can do, it's hard but without compromising form.
Thank you! I am more concerned about my legs and ass then my arms, I dont know what is the best there,how to hold it when to hold it and..I am not eating the junk, I eat protein, I eat fat, carbs, maybe the water is less I should drink but I cant that much, there is no toilet in every corner I could go to and very embarrasing to go out if I am on a lunch or dinner.. You NEVER eat junk ever? EVER? Are all the food chouces CLEAN, not lunch meat, deli meat, prepackaged foods? Do you drink? I can go to the bathroom every 20 minutes if i wanted to ... it is a normal function of life, you need to get over being embarassed.
Yeah, I buy sliced deli turkey and chicken breast, prepacked only when there is no other available. I eat junk on my cheat days. And I feel bad becasue of the almonds I eat, I think it's too much, the anpb, maybe too much, I dont buy the frozen "tv dinner things", fresh green beans, potato, sweat potato, cabbage.
Coffee. Home or Donkin donuts iced skim latte, splenda. Few times a week.

I was also thinking about that I did too much of cardio, so I only do 15-20 miutes biking after each workout.

I do realize that I am asking too much here but I am actually on the way to give up becasue I do whatever you guys tell me, in the meantime I have questions becasue I dont want to mess up -too much almond, anpb, this or that maybe I eat??-, but it does seems like I must have done something wrong if I can't even see the tiniest change. Specially on my ass. I am really going to give up very soon becasue it just don't seem to worth it for me, I do all these and get nothing back. I hear people here they lost and gained this and that in a month. I didn't loose/gain on the scale, I didn't loose/gain in the mirror. I'll do it for a few more weeks if I don't "react" and than I'll leave you alone guys.

Thank you

myd said:
I guess I didn't express myself the way I was tend to. I do eat fat as almonds and eat lots of veggies. But somehow I just don't see the changes and I don't know what to do and what exercise to do on the tights (red-circled on pix in log) bc I get answers sometimes for questions but not for those are important for me and the days are just passing by and I am making no progress. Honey, I say this with much & respect ... You have been at this about a month tomorrow (per your log) and have been kinda all over with the dieting since you were under the instruction of some unseen person, which I am not saying is wrong, but you need to learn patience & this does not happen over night ... also makes me think you are cheating or overeating or binging on your diet if you are now seeing results as you should be ... THAT or maybe medical conditions .. have you have blood work done ever to test things like this? ...
I am still here, and do the same kind of diet, I only have questions in the meantime, if I do it right bc I doubt it sometimes. I have cheat meals once a week. I don't eat over (this is why I posted the other one, how come I am still hungry and want to eat after eating..), I don't party, and if I cheat I have a glass of dry redwine or 2. I had problems with my liver long ago, I had hight BP and Chol. Haven't tested for 2 years but back then it was OK -genes.. .Why would I eat more junk and come here to ask questions, expect to loose "weight" and gaine muscle, I dont want to screw myself. Sorry for french. :Chef:

I dont know how to do the TUT, yeah, I read all the articles and everything scientific.. but I need the practice part. How many times, how long, what weight. Becasue if I do heavy weight and lifting slow, let it go slow, I can only make like 4 reps, I can't do it for a whole minute (60sec). I do understand it, I got it but I do not got it..! If you use what you call a 'heavy weight' and can only get in '4 reps' usuing TUT then it is TOO heavy ... LOWER IT ... so you can get in ALL the reps, with good form, slow controlled movements, not like you are rushing thru them looking bored out of your pretty little head ... Take a bicep curl ... grab a dumbbell ... Grab one that you can do for 8 reps ... try this ... lower the weight (1-one thousand 2-one thousand .. the weight is now working against gravity and at bottom of the rep like a letter " L "... HOLD for one second .. then slowly bring the weight back up ... just as you lowered it .. one rep, do that 8 times, where the last rep you can do, it's hard but without compromising form.
Thank you! I am more concerned about my legs and ass then my arms, I dont know what is the best there,how to hold it when to hold it and..I am not eating the junk, I eat protein, I eat fat, carbs, maybe the water is less I should drink but I cant that much, there is no toilet in every corner I could go to and very embarrasing to go out if I am on a lunch or dinner.. You NEVER eat junk ever? EVER? Are all the food chouces CLEAN, not lunch meat, deli meat, prepackaged foods? Do you drink? I can go to the bathroom every 20 minutes if i wanted to ... it is a normal function of life, you need to get over being embarassed.
Yeah, I buy sliced deli turkey and chicken breast, prepacked only when there is no other available. I eat junk on my cheat days. And I feel bad becasue of the almonds I eat, I think it's too much, the anpb, maybe too much, I dont buy the frozen "tv dinner things", fresh green beans, potato, sweat potato, cabbage.
Coffee. Home or Donkin donuts iced skim latte, splenda. Few times a week.

I was also thinking about that I did too much of cardio, so I only do 15-20 miutes biking after each workout.

I do realize that I am asking too much here but I am actually on the way to give up becasue I do whatever you guys tell me, in the meantime I have questions becasue I dont want to mess up -too much almond, anpb, this or that maybe I eat??-, but it does seems like I must have done something wrong if I can't even see the tiniest change. Specially on my ass. I am really going to give up very soon becasue it just don't seem to worth it for me, I do all these and get nothing back. I hear people here they lost and gained this and that in a month. I didn't loose/gain on the scale, I didn't loose/gain in the mirror. I'll do it for a few more weeks if I don't "react" and than I'll leave you alone guys.

Thank you

A few things:

1 - Until you log cals - it doesnt matter WHAT you eat of HOW much beause you cant construct a diet around it.

2 - the TUT thing.....you are making it WAY the hell too hard.....you only have to count in your head to 6.....for each rep...then start over at 6 again...until you fail.....look at the clock TWICE...ONCE when you begin....and ONCE when you stop....if you made it more than 60 seconds..add weight next time.

3 - Reasons and excuses....they are two different things.

4 - Anyone here will help you - myself included...but only as much as you help yourself...you cant bend a potato chip and you cant do the work FOR someone.

pm...if you need anything

Yeah, everybody can loose this and that much in 4-6-8 whatever weeks why isn't working for me. I wouldn't mind you know if I didn't gain muscle but could see thinner tights and less fat around butt and that area, but not even this happeneing. Sometimes you know I just think fk it.

myd said:
Yeah, everybody can loose this and that much in 4-6-8 whatever weeks why isn't working for me. I wouldn't mind you know if I didn't gain muscle but could see thinner tights and less fat around butt and that area, but not even this happeneing. Sometimes you know I just think fk it.

ok...

maybe I wasnt clear enough.

Answer me one question:

HOW MANY CALS ARE YOU EATING PER DAY??

Top Bottom