Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

myd said:
:) I feel better now :)
It WILL get better .. I thought what you did at first .. I doubted... my entire life I did too much cardio, too much abs, ate rarely ever ... I didn't believe.....

Thanks to the support, patience & kindness, I am where I am right now because of this board, these ladies & few gents to get me through the first few weeks ... TRUST US ... we will NOT steer you wrong .. and when you're ready for round 2, after you NAIL this "sculpt" ... we will help you hammer away at that nail too ... building your house of success it piece by piece ... all th parts to help you create a masterpiece are right here at your very fingertips .. you just need to learn HOW to use them .. and that is where we come in ... "read the directions" :)

:D
I've been always hoping. Read the TUT. Some parts are not clear yet, but I guess I'll get it.

OK, more question: so what is triple drop set?
If I eat almonds/peanuts/cashews at last somewhat before I go to sleep, it that good or bad?I have cravings sometimes for just something to chew on.
Califlower/broccholi good raw or should I steam them? I just ate some raw at a party and actually was pretty good.
Do you suggest oatmeal or cream of wheat NOT to eat n the afternoon?
I was thinking about to rub YES in before bed..?Or it needs the body to be working for the result?
What do you think is the optimal cardio for me?I usually do 20-25 mins after each lifting and 2 days a week for 40-50 mins. (pretty lardy ass :) )

Thank you ladies and gent!

myd said:
:D
I've been always hoping. Read the TUT. Some parts are not clear yet, but I guess I'll get it.

OK, more question: so what is triple drop set? A Triple Drop set is where you do 1 set of a movement, say bicep curls, one you do your, say 10 reps, drop the weight, do 10 more, drop the weight again, do 10 more & drop the weight AGAIN & do 10 more......so it's like you're doing 4 sets......

If I eat almonds/peanuts/cashews at last somewhat before I go to sleep, it that good or bad?I have cravings sometimes for just something to chew on.
That's fine, just watch your portion size - a protein/fat combo is good before bed

Califlower/broccholi good raw or should I steam them? I just ate some raw at a party and actually was pretty good. Eat them either way - whichever you choose, variety is a good thing! Just watch what you dip it in.....

Do you suggest oatmeal or cream of wheat NOT to eat n the afternoon?
Cream of Wheat is made from wheat & Grits are made from corn - that's the diff. between the two. You can certainly have them in the afternoon if you'd like, either before or after your workout. Or have them for breakfast & have another carb source in the afternoon, such as brown rice, sweet potato....

I was thinking about to rub YES in before bed..?Or it needs the body to be working for the result?
The YES works best if you apply it before your cardio session, but you can apply it if you'd like before bed also

What do you think is the optimal cardio for me?I usually do 20-25 mins after each lifting and 2 days a week for 40-50 mins. (pretty lardy ass :) )

Thank you ladies and gent!

The optimal cardio is 1) one that you like and 2) one that fits into your schedule and 3) one that you will stick with. We all recommend 1st thing in the morning empty stomach cardio, but that doesn't always work for everyone. If you're doing HIIT cardio, you don't have to do it for that long of a period of time (you may not be able to!), so 20-30 mins is sufficient.

Thanks.

2 weeks ago, May 29th,Monday and today 9th of June, Friday
Waist 25 24.5
Upper hip 33 31.5
Lower hip 37 34.75
Thights- below butt 36.5 35.75 This is my target and slimmed down less...

So I am doing fine, more and more pain in the abs, see some bumps, too, I am happy for that, seems like my pants are looser and Monday the gym scale showed 106, it's usually 112-113lb. (Today was more than 106) I know I've got to gain muscle weight, it is coming.
I got the yohimburn, I've been using it for a week. Do you think it's more effective if I rub on for night?
Also, I am affraid to eat cream of wheat since it looks like and tastes like grits and as far as I know -which could be wrong- carbs and makes you gain weight, this is why they give it to babies.

Thank you!

hey there!!! Trying to respond to your PM, but you need to clear it out. You've reached the max allowed in your box! :)

OK, let's see..
right2.jpg

left22.jpg

left2.jpg

front23.jpg

front22.jpg

front2.jpg

Butt2.jpg

back2.jpg

dont2.jpg

Dont.jpg

So this is me this morning. If you need pics from 3 weeks before, I put them on too. I don't know what to do with those parts I circled with red, HELP!!!

Ok, feels like I am talking to myself, but whatever, this is the best company, at least we/I don't fight that much. :)

The more I eat, the more hungry I am and this is disturbing..I am not sure if I can hold back my cravings too long.

Top Bottom