Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

I got my YES and I am expecting miracle.. :)
Also, finally I found Cream of Wheat, anybody knows how to spice it up?This is a LOT like grits..what's the difference?

myd said:
Also, finally I found Cream of Wheat, anybody knows how to spice it up?This is a LOT like grits..what's the difference?
I put some vanilla protein powder in mine & it makes it taste better. You can also put splenda & cinnamon in it.

jenscats5 said:
Your body DOES need carbs and it's a matter of choosing the RIGHT carbs......complex/fibrous carbs such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, green veggies (dark greens, spinach, and the like), oatmeal are more dense & will stick with you for a longer period of time & give you more energy over say peas & carrots, which are not very dense & are sugary.

IMO, there is no reason to completely eliminate carbs, but it would do you better to eat the right carbs.....

It's the same with certain types of fats - your body cannot produce EFA's thus you need to feed them to your body in the forms of healthy nuts, olive oil, avocado, flax, etc.....
^^^^

myd, listen to Jens ... if you want to have peas & carrots every so often, sure throw them in ... you are not competing, you want variety, there is no reason for you to limit healthy, colorful & veggies that you like ...

myd said:
FYI, YES is great but a change in lifestyle & clean eating is the miracle to change your physique ... YES & other supplements are only the iciing on a well baked cake ... There is no magic pill, power

TRY out one of those diets I posted for you, and see how it works for YOU ... start somewhere, it's like you are treading water hun ... start somewhere and use that as your base to judge all progress from ... after a week, of you dont like *this* ... swap it out, you want more veggies, *add more in* ... you are still hungry *bump up the fats*, you are bored ... *change your variety up , add chicken here, ground turkey there, lean meat some where else* ... This really is not hard

Getting started is

you've made the right step, You are almost there. Now don't let everyone elses opinions confuse you, you have you start somewhere ...

and make adjustements to meet your goals & tastebuds ... this is FUN, this shouldn't be a project per se ... this is your life.. enjoy it HEALTHILY

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you very much!

Eversince I was told I should eat at least almonds and peanuts, carrots, oats/cream of wheat I do eat them. I have one meal a week to cheat.

For a beginner in any aspects, I don't know what HIIT TUT and all that shortcuts mean. It took me a while to learn what reps, sets and others mean.

I am not trying to compete and I am clear that I am not gonna reach my total goal in a month -it's actually less becasue I am wasting time with all these foods/diets-, but at least, I'd like to see some changes and slim down as much as possible withouth damaging myself. This is why I should know if I "may" eat this or that.
Maybe I should just talk to a nutritionist.

Good luck with all your goals and I hope everything gets on track with the fat loss and muscle gain.

I'd forget about seeing a nutritionist. The women on this board know just as much if not more about fitness and bodybuilding than most of them combined.

alex2678 said:
Good luck with all your goals and I hope everything gets on track with the fat loss and muscle gain.

I'd forget about seeing a nutritionist. The women on this board know just as much if not more about fitness and bodybuilding than most of them combined.
I would have to agree with Alex on this one! Unless you have a problem that required a nutritionist, don't waste the money. You would be at a GREAT starting point with a 40/30/30. As Bunny said - getting started is the hardest part.

Once you start seeing results, you'll be hooked!

fyi.......
TUT = time under tension (talking about the muscle when lifting weight)
HIIT = high intensity interval training (cardio)

Good luck to you!

scorpiogirl said:
I would have to agree with Alex on this one! Unless you have a problem that required a nutritionist, don't waste the money. You would be at a GREAT starting point with a 40/30/30. As Bunny said - getting started is the hardest part.

Once you start seeing results, you'll be hooked!

fyi.......
TUT = time under tension (talking about the muscle when lifting weight)
HIIT = high intensity interval training (cardio)

Good luck to you!
myd

*TUT*
*VERY Basic Info on HIIT*

myd said:
Thank you very much!

Eversince I was told I should eat at least almonds and peanuts, carrots, oats/cream of wheat I do eat them. I have one meal a week to cheat.

For a beginner in any aspects, I don't know what HIIT TUT and all that shortcuts mean. It took me a while to learn what reps, sets and others mean.

I am not trying to compete and I am clear that I am not gonna reach my total goal in a month -it's actually less becasue I am wasting time with all these foods/diets-, but at least, I'd like to see some changes and slim down as much as possible withouth damaging myself. This is why I should know if I "may" eat this or that.
Maybe I should just talk to a nutritionist.
No way girlfriend, we got you in our grasp .. you came to the right place.. we WILL help you.. DONT GIVE UP :velvett:

:bigkiss:

*deep breaths*

*baby steps*

Last edited:
Top Bottom