Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

×myd× body sculpt

Hello, thanks again!
No, I dont eat a full cup of turkeybacon, I only eat a half a slice at a time, like for breakfast and nomore a day. I started eating ricotta cheese, seems filling. Yeah, the food was enought for me yesterday, maybe I felt a little more hungry after each meal. Before I didn't feel hungry. Yeah, I am trying to eat mostly protein but it doesn't seem working..

I checked it, I think I forgot to save it because I only ate a slice of bacon all day and other things weren't right either.

I dont have almond at home, I think I'll go with peanut, that's cheaper anyway :)

I was thinking about some hydroxycut type of thing, I heard that is just useless like crap, what do you suggest?

And what is this yohimburn?

109.5 Lb 22%BF

Last edited:
I want nice, round ass! But I can so weak that I can't do squats -or maybe just feel embarrased at the gym front of all the guy bending over..

What else to do, how many times I can/have to exercise glutes to achieve my goal asap??

No easy way around it, girl! You gotta' work it to make it happen! There are no magic pills. Learn how to do squats and do them. Squats & Lunges all the way (I prefer lunges).

Get your protein up to at least 40%, lift HEAVY to put on some muscle and that fat will start to come off. Get some cardio in there too.

See here for yohimburn (YES) www.anafit.com

myd said:
I want nice, round ass! But I can so weak that I can't do squats -or maybe just feel embarrased at the gym front of all the guy bending over..

What else to do, how many times I can/have to exercise glutes to achieve my goal asap??

Just like you can't spot reduce to get rid of fat in one specific place, I would suggest a well-balanced training routine as well. I wouldnt' look to "exercise glutes" - if you do a balanced program you will get results.

I'm not sure where you are startign w/ your whole program - I sort of like to suggest Bill Philips' Body For Life book -- its a fantastic intro to the fundamentals of nutrition and training. It does an upper body / lower body exercise split w/ interval cardio. Plus you have the whole book as your reference to answer questions. You can get the book on amazon.com or a thousand other places.

I understand you want to get to your goal asap, but its a combination of diet & training & cardio and consistency. Not just training and training and training one particular muscle group. You need to not only train by muscle group, but also give some time to recover as well. It all goes hand in hand.

RE: yohimburn -- you can use this at any point -- but keep in mind this is still a supplement - just because you bought it & use it doesnt' mean its the magic bullet. It works along w/ a tight & consistent diet & training program. You can also add in a thermo like Xenadrine or whatever - it adds in a small increase in fat burning as well as mostly a good kick when you train. There are many other options - Cardio Breeze might be a good place for you to start if you are looking for one. It doen't include the 'body buzz' feelign you get from so many of them. But again, don't look to these things to be the thing that makes the difference - its still all about keepign a tight consistent diet & training program. And by tight & consistent I mean keeping to it. Have one scheduled cheat meal -- this is a nice flexibility to have so you can get a night off from "the diet" for when you go out w/ friends, maybe have some wine or whatever. But then get back on the diet. Don't randomly cheat, and don't skip training & cardio randomly. Its doign it all & keeping doing it that will get your body to respond to the whole program.

Thanks!Why xenadrin better than Hydroxycut, if so?

I do legs on Mondays and Fridays+20 mins cardio, Tues +Thurs 45-50mins cardio and abs, Wed upper body +20mins cardio. And my diet. I think this is pretty regular.
I know I can not spot reduce I just wanted to hear some "trick" which works best for people butt like mine..Because I do deadlifts, 2-3 diff kind of legpress' and Smith machine squats, reversed deadlift and other on for my tight..Hope I am doing well!
cheers

OK, I don't know what it's suppose to mean, but today 110lb and 24%bf. Kinda depressing, specially after I spent nearly 1.5 hours lifting and 20 mins biking 65-75W yesterday. I always get on the scale after waking up and peepee :)

Ok, so what is that percentage when you'd say it's lean (or leaner), in my case, after seeing the pictures and all that?
Thanks

OK, first thing.....are you using a Tantia scale? If so - do not use that bf%. It is not accurate and is unable to read just fat alone. I think it's highly unlikely that you are losing scale weight and the bf is increasing anyway at this point.

Something we all have learned is that the scale is highly over rated. This has been said many times here in the past and I think you need to hear it now.....STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!!! Toss it out the window, run over it with your car.....get it outta' there! You're hooked!

Just put on your clothes....do they feel looser? Can you see more definition? How do you FEEL? That's all you need, Girl! :rose:

Top Bottom