Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zumba classes

But you have to diet... Exercise without diet will not give any aesthetic result.

Exercise alone will give you conditioning, but if you want to lose weight, you need to diet.

With a balanced hypocaloric diet, any exercise will help. Choose one that's enjoyable for you. The idea is keep practicing. Consistency over time will give you results.

If you don't know how to create a diet plan, hit the Diet section for this forum and people can help you with diet.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Do you think I can get good results from zumba in terms of weight loss than traditional weights?

I'll ask what I always ask. Are you doing either? Cos if you're not do one. Then ask

Zumba is just another form of cardio when it really comes down to it. It's nothing magic.

Any form of cardio is great. If you enjoy Zumba and doing zumba classes will make you consistent with doing cardio - then have at it!

You can get great results when you combine these types of cardio with a caloric deficit. I recommend doing what you enjoy. You will stick to it then.

Top Bottom