Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zantrex-3

adamjones

Hello I am a new member and I have a question. My wife is interested in taking some new "miracle" diet pill called Zantrex -3. Does anyone here have any experience with this product and if so what were the results.

Thanks in advance.

NO such thing as a miracle diet pill. Zantrex and all the other OTC stuff may hae slightly different recipes, but they generally just boost "fat burning" a tiny bit more than diet & training. But given that, they don't make the difference. Also depending on each person's own body chemistry, they may or may not experience anxiety, shakes, headaches or just nothign at all from the different thermogenics.

I think the first and only relevant question is, does your wife already have a tight & solid diet & training program that she is gettign results from? If not, spend your time on that first. Any pill is only a SUPPLEMENT to an already solid program. Don't expect miracles because they don't exist. Anythign you try to force your body to do that your diet, trainign & lifestyle don't already support is going to either do nothing, slow down any progress she's already made or will work for a short period of time & then rebound probably worse than what you started with.

Sassy69 said:
NO such thing as a miracle diet pill. Zantrex and all the other OTC stuff may hae slightly different recipes, but they generally just boost "fat burning" a tiny bit more than diet & training. But given that, they don't make the difference. Also depending on each person's own body chemistry, they may or may not experience anxiety, shakes, headaches or just nothign at all from the different thermogenics.

I think the first and only relevant question is, does your wife already have a tight & solid diet & training program that she is gettign results from? If not, spend your time on that first. Any pill is only a SUPPLEMENT to an already solid program. Don't expect miracles because they don't exist. Anythign you try to force your body to do that your diet, trainign & lifestyle don't already support is going to either do nothing, slow down any progress she's already made or will work for a short period of time & then rebound probably worse than what you started with.

Thanks for the feedback, but I was just wondering if anyone had tried it....side effects. I myself have been in the training, dieting and supplement scene for a few years and I take no thermogenics because I HATE how they make me feel so i can not offer any advice on this stuff.

I kinda stopped "trying" different ones a few yrs ago - the only time I change is when the ones I like are no longer available - case in point - Syntrax Adipokinetix. They changed the formula that used Norephedrine & Yohimbine HCl, the stuff was nothign special after that. Then AF Store had NYC+ which rocked, also w/ Yohimbine & Noreph. Now you just can't get the stuff anymore. Since I've used AF Store Thermorexin, Cardio Breeze, the old VPX Clenubutryx (holy god....) and more recently VPX Redline.

If you want to get your wife something to kick up whatever she is doing for diet / training, honestly the nicest kick I've gotten is from AF Store Cardio Breeze - its not loaded up w/ all the ephedrine type stuff -- doens't make you feel at all like the body buzz or any of that. Just very nice "wake up " which makes things like AM cardio amazing. You can even use it on an empty stomach, which many thermos you just can't w/o gettign sick.

Thanks again,

I guess I will have to try to dig it up on the net. I am in Germany and don't know where to find ANYTHING good.

Anafit has some great products!! Pintoca is from Germany and might be able to help you out...

Top Bottom