Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YOUR favorite exercise and why

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
I don't care want to know what your weight is, what your bodyfat is, or what your diet is like.

I want to know what your very favorite exercise is and WHY. Is it becasue of how it makes you feel, how it makes you look, or because it is fun? Inquiring minds .....

Me? I actually have two.

Weights - I love Upright Rows and Lateral Raises. I just love working shoulders. I wish i could do UR all the time, but one of my shoulders feels "tweaked" when I do them a lot. I love watching my shoulders in the mirrors, I love seeing the definition from doing these exercises. I always just "feel good" doing these exercises. I would work shoulders everyday if it made sense, lol.

Cardio - Stairs. I love running stairs. Even doing the Stepmill is fun to me. I love feeling the burn in my butt (now THAT is quote-worthy, lol!) and legs. I love how I feel WIPED when I am done. Damn I miss those kinds of workouts. :(

My favorite exercise is preacher curls, and standing barbell curls. It shows in my arms that bicep muscles are my favorite to work. I feel so strong when I do them, like I could kick anyone's butt. I get comments from strangers about how big and defined my arms are after I work them. I feel like I'm walking on air afterwards.....

Weights - I like doing SLDLs -- I feel strong when I do them & it sort of freaks everyone out at the gym when I do them (they watch LOL).

Cardio - I love walking......and I walk just about everywhere I go....

I have two weight exercises and 1 cardio

My favorite weight exercises are bench press excercises (decline, incline & flat) and squats. When I first attempted lifting 2 years ago, I was afraid to go into the free weight room. I only used machines. I remember the first time I walked into the free weight room and felt the eyes on me. Now, I feel powerful and confident. Have yet to break 75lbs with the bench. But I remember the first time I put 35s on the bar for squats - it was a glorious day.

Running will always be my favorite Cardio routine. It is my escape from everything that bothers me.

jenscats5 said:
Weights - I like doing SLDLs -- I feel strong when I do them & it sort of freaks everyone out at the gym when I do them (they watch LOL).

Cardio - I love walking......and I walk just about everywhere I go....
O.k maybe I'm being dumb but I can't figure out what SLDL stand for....

nycgirl said:
I have two weight exercises and 1 cardio

My favorite weight exercises are bench press excercises (decline, incline & flat) and squats. When I first attempted lifting 2 years ago, I was afraid to go into the free weight room. I only used machines. I remember the first time I walked into the free weight room and felt the eyes on me. Now, I feel powerful and confident. Have yet to break 75lbs with the bench. But I remember the first time I put 35s on the bar for squats - it was a glorious day.

Running will always be my favorite Cardio routine. It is my escape from everything that bothers me.

I like the bench press to. I am just starting all this but I am doing 45lbs and moving to 55 lbs next time around. YEAH!!!

Cardio I like the eliptical more than any other. I like getting an all over workout.

treilin said:
O.k maybe I'm being dumb but I can't figure out what SLDL stand for....

stiff leg dead lifts ;)

My favs are leg press, squats and the plate loaded (e.g. hammer strength) row. I always LOVED leg day and have been crazy about workign my back. I just LOVE the HS row machine! Once I spent some time w/ my powerlifting buddies I figured out how to correct my squat, throw in some bands and let 'er rip! LOVED IT! Leg press - my first love! Rack em up baby!

Lat. pull downs & lying overhead extensions, I could do these all day.

Kick-box & sprints tie for my fav. cardio

I like outdoor work out. running in the beach, playing volleyball, tennis, swimming and bicycling.

teabo is a good exercise too. it pretty much work your over all body.
sport06.gif

Top Bottom