Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You ladies have it rough in the gym- Guys wont leave this one poor women alone

G

Golfer18--old

I feel sorry for you ladies, they have this nice looking lady who i s in shape, real hard body. She cant even workout cause the fucking dudes wont leave her alone. Its sad.

If i had to go to the gym and get that, i would buy a personal gym.

That was my primary reason for joining an ALL female gym:) Sometimes it really gets on my nerves :( Especially when I am sweating and grunting and they come over and ask DUMB ASS questions...LOL!!:D

Nubian im from the south also.

The only thing that pisses me off is this girl does more on the leg press than me. WTF!!!! I dont know how its possible she is that strong.

Well, I see that in the gym a lot and it's just to be expected....

The way I try to avoid it is walk around with a pissed off look on my face. I try to avoid eye contact, too. But, even then, men will come up to me - yesterday, for example - this man came up to me and said, "You never smile...." and my response was, "I think I would look pretty goofy walking around the gym with a smile on my face for no reason..."

Men are just men. I also workout pretty "covered-up". The most I do is SOMETIMES, wear a spandex top, but I always wear baggy shorts or I will tie a larger shirt, sweatshirt, or something around my waist.... People comment on it all the time, "Why don't you take that thing off your waist?"

I am comfortable with it for many reasons... I am not worried that my ass is showing while I am doing squats, or my inner thighs while doing abductors, etc.... So, I would guess that if she is wearing things to show off her body more than the average person, she is not too bothered by the attention. Now, I know that I wear tanks so that I can see the muscle as I am working it out, but you know what is "too much".

I tell people that I don't go to they gym to show off....I go to the gym to work on my body so that I can show it off OUTSIDE the gym!

Last edited:
wel....i've been approached by a couple of men...and some have given me the "eye" that they want to chat.....BUT I tell ya...i give off this look of such intensity at the gym, noone is talking to me, plus i wear a baseball hat so noone can see my eyes! Oh yeah and I yell at the weights and shit!! :D

SO i believe that if you come off as approachable, you will be. I don't and hence do not have this problem.

Plus I grunt a lot and that seems to scare the pussy asses away ! hee hee

Just tell em to fuck off!!!!!! And then ask them if they're still using the 40's cause you need to warm up! LOL

tripleV funny shit

Well good luck to all the ladies and thier gyms, i had to make a post about this because i worked out in the A.M. this week and saw it the WHOLE week,

Peace

but thanks golfer.you are sweet to post that. im sure lots of girls have that problem....its just that many of us can handle it. like we handle our men!!!! hee hee

:kiss:

tripleV, nice sense of humor, but i could never be handled by a women. :p

Top Bottom