Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You know when you do the 'make your own peanut butter' at Whole Foods?

Well.. figures - it doesn't look to be on my planned diet....

So I'll keep it in the fridge.

Can you freeze PB?

Sassy69 said:
Well.. figures - it doesn't look to be on my planned diet....

So I'll keep it in the fridge.

Can you freeze PB?
:lmao:

YUP!!!!! We freeze ours all the time :chomp: Just get a cheapo ice cube tray measure out your 1 tbl portions into each cube and stick it in the freezer then pop one on out when ya want it :p

I think it is cold enough in SF, to keep it out.
Besides that you American Girls (Song from back in the 80's LOL)
Have air conditioning on all the time....Worry about me here in Mexico...

sbt2082 said:

YUP!!!!! We freeze ours all the time :chomp: Just get a cheapo ice cube tray measure out your 1 tbl portions into each cube and stick it in the freezer then pop one on out when ya want it :p
Oh that's a really good idea! Thanks!!!

You know, if it's on your diet, you could put a tiny slice of banana in the tray first ... then top with like 1/2 T. of ANP. A couple of those could make a very nice little snack there.

sbt2082 said:

OMG That's BRILLIANT!

Its not on my diet tho so I guess I need to just store it for a while. Damn. Altho I have already used it once for 2 am starving stomach pains....

musclemom said:
Oh that's a really good idea! Thanks!!!

You know, if it's on your diet, you could put a tiny slice of banana in the tray first ... then top with like 1/2 T. of ANP. A couple of those could make a very nice little snack there.
Yuupppppers! Or you could stir up some SF/FF chocolate pudding too with a little protein powder (chocolate) and pour that on top or below too and freeze it! Taste like a friggin REEEESES :p

I keep mine in the fridge, but I find the natural PB doesn't get hard in the fridge like the commerical brand does. Has to be all the oil?!

sbt2082 said:

That is the most awesome idea! Thank you so much for the tip! Maybe it'll help keep Mr. Man from eating half the jar at one time with his shakes!

Top Bottom