Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yoga help with posture ?

kellydrake

[FONT=&quot]Does yoga help you with your posture at all, because I have been wanting to sort it out somehow and I heard yoga helps?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

a good quality yoga studio will most def help with posture. you should be already doing it, not waiting until you have problems. it is part of a maintenance program for us weightlifters

it also improves mobility and flexibility, along with de-compression which gets ruined from weight training and will make a difference when it comes to injuries

It can definitely help. Find a well respected yoga class and check it out

Yoga Is a Great Way to Help Reverse Bad Posture. By strengthening and stretching the shoulders, chest, back, and abdominal s the areas affected by sitting all day, these yoga poses will help you stand taller, live with an open heart, and help to relieve any discomfort that comes with bad posture from sitting

I started yoga after a back injury from deadlifts..it compliments hypertrophy training and strength training in amazing ways and makes your body much more injury resistant,.
As far as your question..yes, it strengthens muscles that don’t get worked in regular weight training making your posture better,.planks will also help a great deal with posture..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The practice of the yoga is of very high importance and can have a huge beneficial effect on the whole entire body. Poses not only strengthen and tone the muscles, tissues, ligaments, joints and nerves but also maintains the smooth functioning and health of all the body's systems.

Top Bottom