Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yet Another Anavar Question

Lokilani

I have been doing some research on Anavar for the past month, however, I still have a few questions that haven't been addressed as my goals are not your typical "I want to get down to vein popping body fat levels." So I am hoping that someone has the time to help me figure out whether Var is something that would be appropriate for me.

I am an MMA fighter & I have been in the fitness gym for over 10 years & training MMA for about 3.5 years. I have done some body recomp over the past 2 years by dropping bodyfat & adding muscle. I am not new to training or diet concepts - both are dialed in about 90% of the time, meaning that I train with focus, intensity, & w/ a specific/periodized plan 90% of the time, while the other 10% accounts for planned breaks in training & dieting.

This year I am wanting to drop down 1 weight class, consequently, taking anything that is going to cause a big weight gain via water retention is self-defeating.

So here are my questions, I appologize if they are redundant or stupid questions, I belong to other online communities & I know that new people often do this.

If I were to run a 6 week cycle of Anavar @ about 5g, would this help me gain strength & lose bodyfat/weight? If I gained water weight, would this likely remain for the duration of the cycle?

I have read conflicting data regarding the length of time one retains their gains; one article I read stated that strength gains & fat loss are nearly permanent b/c what one gains is not very drastic to begin with. However, I have also read that 6 months is about the average.

Considering my goals, there is little point in me taking something if I will go right back to where I was previously in a matter of months despite hard training. Also, I am not interested in running multiple Var cycles, so would running 1 cycle likely be a waste of time & money?

I am not looking for drastic physique changes, I don't want to be one of those people in my gym where it is obvious that she is on steroids b/c of the signifiant changes that take place over a small period of time (I understand this isn't really the purpose of Var but I want to make all my goals clear). I know things vary person to person, but would a 6 week cycle @ 5g be likely to produce drastic physique changes? Losing some fat & getting stronger is fine but I'm not looking for a physique overhaul - just some fine tuning, if that makes any sense.

All I am looking to do is continue increasing my stength, power, speed & explosiveness through training, while emphasizing those results w/ Anavar & hopefully retaining those results for fairly long term period. If this is unrealistic, then Var is simply not for me.

Also, I read a post on this site where a longtime member was giving some advice & she said that women always look like they are taking steroids regardless of what they are taking & the dose. Any thoughts on this? I understand that sides vary person to person but I am trying to suss out the liklihood of something like voice changing or a bloated face happening.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi lok,
Nothing at all stupid in your post and thats appreciated.
Hope one of the wimmin will help you out here. I will look back in coupl dayz and add my thoughts.
Good luck and keep posting.:D

I know things vary person to person, but would a 6 week cycle @ 5g be likely to produce drastic physique changes?

Not even remotely. Probably 3-4 pounds of muscle (if you ate enough) and less water retention which would produce an overall harder look. You might possibly even lose a slight bit of estrogen associated fat (boobs, ass, hips probably) given the suppression of estrogen. I suspect the hardening effect would be more pronounced on you given your current level of body fat.

ZEDHED- Thanks for the response. I got some much appreciated advice. I noticed I typed 5g, but meant 5mg, just to clear that up

WILLOW- That's good to know. I'm not looking to overhaul anything, I've just hit a plateau b/c I've been training in a deficit while slowling moving down weight classes. I was just looking to sort of edge myself forward through this stall in strength/power during my off time. Thanks for your response.

Hey lok,
Glad that RW chimed in for you here.
My own thoughts are you might really consider Need2slin and Forged Burner.
I have used this and it is an extremely powerful combination. BTW I am not a rep for any of the products on this site.
I can just tell you from experience that this combination really works very well.
You can do the var any time you want to. I am just thinking that this may be an alternative for you.
Best of luck and let us know what you decide plz.

Top Bottom