Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yesterday while working out at the gym

I seen Randy, a friend of mine, who a few weeks ago told me how he really feels about me while we were out alone together. He's a trainer at the gym that I work out at. He comes up to me after I get ready to leave the gym and he kisses me on the lips and says that he loves me. I got weak in the knees and almost fainted. I don't know what to do. Him and I have been such good friends to each other for a real long time and I don't want to lose that. I've never been confused in my life. What should I do?

I am for the fuck him and take his cash route...weak in the knees?? Sounds like a movie to me!!!!! I can tell you fall easily and are an easy one to feed the lines too. What board is this again?

new@gettinbig said:
I am for the fuck him and take his cash route...weak in the knees?? Sounds like a movie to me!!!!! I can tell you fall easily and are an easy one to feed the lines too. What board is this again?

new@gettinbig must be dieting again.... lol

:D :D

Randy took me out for lunch today. We talked about everything and how we felt about each other. We are taking our time. We both agreed not to rush into this too fast. I let him kiss me. I got weak in the knees again and I felt like fainting again. I got goosebumps and I got hot. I have never felt like that before when a man has kissed like that. Even when he touched I got chills up and down my spine. That has never happened either. Isn't that sad. I'm 24 and I'm finally starting to feel that way about someone.

Last edited:
I say go for it . You have already built a certain amount of trust, honor, respect and communication toward each other all you have to do now is jump his bones and you have got one hell of a deal.:D L2L

Top Bottom