Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yep Dnp Again.lol

BigJay81

Well here is my imaginary cycle of DNP since I still owe the DOCS.EEEEEERRR

But we can all plan ahead:D

I would be doing it like this

Day
1 400mg/day
2 400mg/day
3 400MG/DAY
4 400MG/DAY
5 400MG/DAY
6 400MG/DAY
7 400MG/DAY
8 400MG/DAY

REST FOR 7 DAYS

SAME AS FISRT 8 DAYS

REST FOR 7DAYS

DAY
1 600MG/DAY
2 600MG/DAY
3 400MG/DAY
4 400MG/DAY
5 400MG/DAY
6 400MG/DAY
7 400MG/DAY
8 400MG/DAY

REST FOR 8 DAYS

SAME AS 1ST CYCLE OF DNP~~~

Will carb deplete for 3 days before each cycle

Will Drink at least 3 gallons a day

Will Follow the 33/33/34 DIET

And I will keep a large fan in my room!!!!!

And I will keep my room at 60*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anything else fellas
You should see all the cycles I have been dreaming up I am making a book I guess.
Well What else to add Fellas I will Be printing this thread out and laminating it for the Binder!
J~out

Sorry ladies didn't realize I posted this on the womens board. I don't belong here you girls look to good for me.

I am about to run my 4th DNP cycle- is there a level of carbs that is optimal to keeping T3 leves at the right spot? I want to be able to lose weight the whole time..

Thanks bros!

Thank you for reminding me to take my T3 today. I am on my 6th day of my first week. Just curious BigJay, what are your stats. I right now am taking between 400 and 450mg a day. I am burning up!!! But nothing too unbearable. I work in an office setting, but it seems to be more tolerable when I am outside doing something even though we are 100 degrees plus. Also my workouts are in a gym with no AC, just open doors. It is also tolerable. I seem to sweat more when I am sitting or sleeping rather than doing something. Is that funny or what? Have not noticed much results as of yet. Just a little more tired.

When I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been hit with a brick.

My next cycle will be 500 - 600 mg. No allergic reactions.

Also remember to take you antioxidants (vit E & C)

Mrs. TG

Top Bottom