Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xplode and protein for woman

Irisnebula

I'm a female 24 years old I'm looking to gain some lean mass for fitness, I was wondering if taking creatine xplode as pre workout and protein powder after the gym will make a significant change on my physique, I've never taken any type of bodybuilding supplements, but some people say supplements are worthless, so before spending my money I would like to ask you guys,thank you.

just being honest with you on this but the biggest change you will see in your physique is going to come from your diet and training. if you get that dialed in you will get the best results

also creatine is an awesome supplement and i love it, but i would recommend getting pure creatine without the bullshit added. ancient strength from n2bm is pure creatine, nothing else.

if you really want to take your shit to the next level look into SARM's if you haven't already. A great stack for a female like you is something like Ostarine + GW/SR9009. just please make sure you buy legit sarm's from sarms1 brand. otherwise you could end up with a pro hormone

You could start by adding an extra meal to your plan each day. If you are training hard and eating clean you will gain some mass. Just keep the diet clean so you don't just add excess fat.

Creatine is definitely a good supplement you could add but be careful you don't get one with sugars and crap in it. This will just be counterproductive.

Supplements have their place but they are just that - SUPPLEMENTS. They should supplement your diet and training. That is always priority #1.

Diet is the most important thing. I always use this analogy. Look around your typical gym. Most people are doing the same exercises. Most people are training at least remotely hard. Why do some people look good but the majority dont? It's what they are doing outside of the gym - their diet.

In this article I explain how to set up a healthy meal plan for something just getting into the gym. It contains a full 7 day meal plan -> https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybuilding-blog/2015/02/24/getting-back-gym-lay/

NO Explode is a stimulant and preworkout supplement, used for those who need an extra kick before their workout. If you feel needing that, then yes, it will have an impact for your training, but it will not build muscle for you.

As for protein, that highly depends on your current diet and whether you manage to meet your macroelement requirements. If you lack in protein consumption then it is definitely a good addition. Also its convenient on-the-go as a quick snack.

Top Bottom