Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine reviews

helena_fit

Hi everyone , I would like some reviews on this products for weight loss, I tried hydroxicut but didn't give me the results I was looking, some people say hydro works better on man and xenadrine works better on females, is this something you would recommend with a proper diet and training? thank you.

That is a propiertary blend with some stims in it - I would not use it. First of all, products with propiertary blends should be avoided, because you never really know what is there, and basically the manufacturer is showing that they have something to hide. Then using stims for fat loss is a bad idea, because the results won't be long lasting, and stims will increase cortisol - the stress hormone that is so good at eating up your muscle mass. Also, stims have lots of side effects, which is yet another reason to avoid using them in excess.

I would rather recommend using the PPAR modulators Cardarine GW and SR9009 for that purpose - they will burn fat, increase your endurance, and will not cause any side effects at all.

They are basically just fart pills. Trust me, you can get pure caffeine and ephedrine for very cheap and it will crush appetite. If you want something to help directly with fat loss then also check out n2slin and Cardarine. Great stack.

Xenadrine and hydroxycut are basically the same thing. They are primarily caffeine pills. Caffeine is great for reducing appetite but it doesn't burn body fat.

Your best option for burning fat is what @[FONT=handelgothic_btregular]Lev Butlerov [/FONT] suggested.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Top Bottom