Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New Tattoo

*Bunny* said:
Nice ww!! How was the pain from that flower with the coloring? I remember the outline hurting the most.

The pain wasn't too bad, actually! Thanks for asking - I found that it's much better when he is focused in one area. When he did the outline for the stems/vines, it was pretty rough.

Will2BLean said:
The last guy I went to asked if my we had all drank lots the night before (we had ), and he said he could tell because we were bleeding so much. Then, he went on to say that it doesn't really matter if you drink or not, it's just that most artists don't like having to keep swiping up blood... makes sense to me.

Interesting - I didn't know that! I popped a painkiller before I went - My guy said it didn't matter and said that there are quite a few tattoo artists addicted to them. What is your tattoo and where is it?

Forgive me if you've already talked about it, but what inspired the orchid pattern? I love it! It's very clean and extremely beautiful. How much work is left?

dirty~d~ said:
Forgive me if you've already talked about it, but what inspired the orchid pattern? I love it! It's very clean and extremely beautiful. How much work is left?

Orchids are my favorite flower. I have six of them growing at home right now; when I was younger my grandmother taught me how to love & feed them and keep them alive.

Thanks for noticing the 'clean' aspect of the piece. I don't like anything too 'busy' or flat or 2D looking. This piece is simple, flows with my body and is detailed...

I cannot wait for it to be finished!! I think I can do it w/one more session. The stems need to be cleaned up and finished with some additional greens and maybe a bit of yellow. I'll post the entire thing when I'm finished.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Interesting - I didn't know that! I popped a painkiller before I went - My guy said it didn't matter and said that there are quite a few tattoo artists addicted to them. What is your tattoo and where is it?

I have a Chinese character for strength on the small of my back (sounds cliche, but I got it to represent getting over the loss of my mother...), a genie lamp on the inside of my wrist ('cause my name is Genie lol), and an ouroboros on my left shoulder blade. The last two were drew by me. ;)

I keep going back and looking at yours! It's so beautiful!

Top Bottom