Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New Tattoo

Thanks everyone!! I have been talking about this one for a long time & am thankful for your feedback before I started. So... I wanted to share my experience w/ y'all!! :heart:

props to the tatoo artist.......and take him a lint roller on your next trip
QUE- I was thinking the same thing. I've been tattooed by him before, both in his home studio and in his 'real' studio. The dog and the dog hair were both kind of freaking me out. I am a little OCD when it comes to dirt and germs.

How many hours did you sit?
TSO- the lowest flower took about 2.5 hours. I was able to watch this tattoo (unlike the lower back one) and it was amazing to see the flower come to life. What starts as just an outline really does become a work of art!!!

trimojo said:
Please post a picture when it's completed!
Trimojo- absolutely!! I will have 1-3 more sessions, depending on how much I can take. I was fine with the lower stuff, but the ribs were more than I expected. I felt like a bit of a wimp, but I don't know many people with tattoos in that spot. There is a definite reason for it!!

I know the base of my spine hurt but dam the rib cage sounds painful. I wouldn't recommend taking a pain killer as it thins the blood not good when you are getting a tat. If you enjoy herb have some of that before you go mellow you out totally.
SUPERQT- From experience, the lower you get to the @$$ crack, the worse... Do you agree? By the way, Paul said I would be okay taking a painkiller. If not and I go to his home studio again this weekend, I could pick from his HUGE plants that grow in his studio, lol.... I was definitely too wound up last week. I worked out in the AM and didn't eat much and just wasn't in the right state of mind I guess. My entire body was tensed up the entire time...

If he said it was ok then I guess so I was told not to take an aspirn etc as it thins the blood and if you start bleeding ain't pretty. So I went in after an herbal refreshment. I was totally relaxed the worst part is the outline then you kinda get used to the feeling. My artist was impressed I never made him stop. He had a girl before me that had a smaller tat but took him twice as long cause she was being a wimp. LOL

superqt4u2nv said:
If he said it was ok then I guess so I was told not to take an aspirn etc as it thins the blood and if you start bleeding ain't pretty. So I went in after an herbal refreshment. I was totally relaxed the worst part is the outline then you kinda get used to the feeling. My artist was impressed I never made him stop. He had a girl before me that had a smaller tat but took him twice as long cause she was being a wimp. LOL

Good for you!! It impresses me too!! Tough chicks rock, lol.... Paul said most (younger) girls don't understand why smaller tattoos cost so much. A tattoo artist usually charges by the hour. So if a twenty minute tattoo takes two hours... It will cost you.

He likes me because I'm tough!! I was just fine with the lower parts, but the ribcage is pretty uncomfy. No more than an hour at a time now that we're working upwards.

KSHARP01 said:
Absolutly beautiful.....I love it!! One of the best I have seen in a long while :)

Thank you. I found another tattoo online... orchids on the ribcage but it was way too 'busy'. I like the more intricate leaves and stems. Not only do I love that it is 100% custom and original... but I love that is piece makes me a total hardcore tattoo chick. You would never imagine when I'm stuffed into a suit sitting in a bank!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Thank you. I found another tattoo online... orchids on the ribcage but it was way too 'busy'. I like the more intricate leaves and stems. Not only do I love that it is 100% custom and original... but I love that is piece makes me a total hardcore tattoo chick. You would never imagine when I'm stuffed into a suit sitting in a bank!
.....wow , thats nice is this an original piece? or something thats already out there ? sorry i just looked at the pics . nevertheless , its nice.

jordanyfz said:
.....wow , thats nice is this an original piece? or something thats already out there ? sorry i just looked at the pics . nevertheless , its nice.

Yup, this is an original piece.
Along with yellow tea roses and sunflowers - the orchid is my favorite flower. Currently, I have six of them growing in my condo ...

So I physically boxed my two favorite plants up and brought them to the tattoo artist. He sketched something out for me. We tweaked it and the inked it! :)

WoNderWoMan25 said:

I have some to and I work in an insurance company......shhhhhh they'll never know! Must people are shocked when they realize I have some but I like the shock affect. :qt:

Top Bottom