Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

Jens- ha. A 'nice' lady at work just brought me freshly ground peanut butter STILL WARM from the health food store. A whole pound of it.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Jens- ha. A 'nice' lady at work just brought me freshly ground peanut butter STILL WARM from the health food store. A whole pound of it.

Don't torture yourself.......mail it to me.... :evil:

:FRlol:

Any energy from that CB yet??

Yeah, the CB kicked in just in time for me to zooooom through the grocery store and Sam's Club. No gym. I went back to the apartment to clean, put food away, to make home-made pizza's!!

Gym tonight- Back, maybe biceps. And 30-60 mins cardio. No way I am going outside to run in this heat.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Yeah, the CB kicked in just in time for me to zooooom through the grocery store and Sam's Club. No gym. I went back to the apartment to clean, put food away, to make home-made pizza's!!

Gym tonight- Back, maybe biceps. And 30-60 mins cardio. No way I am going outside to run in this heat.

I don't blame you....it's HOT here...blech....Where are you?

Raining in Queens, NY too!

Oh yea,

sucks that over the weekend some1 tried to steal my car radio. So my window is off track, off regulator.

Oh and they broke my good window, the pas window is alittle broken, so now 2 broken windows and rain in NY. my poor 300zx. =[

lol

P.S. Butttt i did get to see WW's pics again, so it lightened up my day =]

Woohoo! I had a great weekend ... Good thing because work is so rough these days! New management and the threat of layoffs hanging over everyone's heads. It's hard to reassure my staff and keep morale up... couple that with a slow week or two and that gives everyone even MORE time to gossip and spread rumors. Add some rain on top of THAT - and there's no wonder why I have a SPLITTING headache every week day around 3 or 4 PM. I did a lot of cardio this weekend - took advantage of my time outside when it wasn't raining. No weights since last Friday (legs tonight). Made excellent food choices over the weekend though. May not have been as frequent as I'd like, but I stayed clean. Just one glass of red wine!

Lost a few pounds if I compare to my weight pre-vacation. I don't feel thinner though....

Today, food-
7 AM, whey shake with 6 oz skim and 1/2 cup blueberries
10:30 AM, 100 calorie whole wheat wrap with 4 oz turkey, a few baby carrots
12:30 PM, 4 oz chicken breast, corn-on-the-cob, a few bites of fruit salad
4:45 PM, small apple, few more bites fruit salad, whey shake with water
5:15 PM, workout - legs (squats, leg press, smith machine one legged lunges, calves, hamstrings)
7 PM, 5-8 oz chicken, green beans or broccoli, big salad with romanine, peppers, cukes
9 or 10 PM, some kinda snack. i have to throw the tostidos out :)

Top Bottom