Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

treilin said:
I'm telling you freeze the PB... By the time you can chizel any amount off to eat you will be so frustrated that you will throw it back in the freezer... No cheating either by throwing it in the microwave!!! :evil: done that too

That's hilarious Treil. I've never tried the freezer tactic, but I have stuck my pb in the microwave.
Just throw that shit away girl.

treilin said:
I'm telling you freeze the PB... By the time you can chizel any amount off to eat you will be so frustrated that you will throw it back in the freezer... No cheating either by throwing it in the microwave!!! :evil: done that too

Still by far one of the funniest things I have heard :lmao:

mm107 said:
holy crap...
WW you look HOT

Congratz, you look so good in your after pics. That stomach is wonderfull. Screw all the haters WW, we know ur busting your ass over here, but damn still cant get over them pics. BIG Difference IMHO

Like I said before - Miss Blushes-A-Lot over here says thanks - big thanks. Everyone on this site has been so supportive and encouraging... and informative (freeze the pb!). :D

I want all the info everyone has on legs. Mine are strong, but stubborn. I think it may come down to diet. I don't care if they stay big... and I love my booty, but I want more definition.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Like I said before - Miss Blushes-A-Lot over here says thanks - big thanks. Everyone on this site has been so supportive and encouraging... and informative (freeze the pb!). :D

I want all the info everyone has on legs. Mine are strong, but stubborn. I think it may come down to diet. I don't care if they stay big... and I love my booty, but I want more definition.
Believe me... Been there through all those food fits.... hence the salad...
I have a feeling though I'm getting ready for another one.... Chocolate has been calling my name the past 2 days :evil: stuff

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Snacks got a little out of control last night. First a spoonful on anpb after dinner. Then it was a 40 calorie no-sugar added fudgcicle. Then around 10 PM I was having this major tummy-grumbling session so I downed another whey shake and went to bed.

Today's plan - Still need to grocery shop

6:30 AM - 2.5 mile run - hills!
7 AM- whey shake with skim, 1/3 cup steel cut oats, with spoonful of anpb mixed in. really good warm and gooey.
9 AM - coffee
10:30 AM - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 slice spelt bread
1:30 PM - salad with grape tomatoes, green beans, peppers, 3-4 oz leftover london broil
4 or 5 PM - tea, cardio breeze, small apple
6 PM - workout, shoulders, maybe triceps, maybe cardio
8 PM - dinner, more chix thighs as they were quite tasty last night. Also have some summer squash @ home... that's about it. Really need to shop
10 PM - snack

So last night sucked - big time!! I had to stay way late at work, so my 4 PM - tea, cardio breeze, and small apple were long gone by the time I got to the gym @ 7:30 PM. Drank a 230 calorie muscle milk afterwards around 8:30 PM, then went to deal with a friends 'man drama'. Finally home around 9:30, I made myself a turkey burger, salad... and went to bed. ON A POSITIVE NOTE- I was too tired to even THINK about getting that peanut butter out of the fridge.

6:00 AM - 20 mins abs, 30 mins cardio
7:30 AM- whey shake with 4 oz skim,
1/3 cup steel cut oats, with spoonful of anpb mixed in. again, warm and gooey and I am FULL!

9 AM - coffee

10:30 AM - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 slice spelt bread

1:30 PM - salad with grape tomatoes, green beans, peppers, can tuna

4 or 5 PM - tea, cardio breeze, small apple

6 PM - workout, back & bis OR bis & tris, maybe more cardio if I'm feeling it

8 PM - dinner, since I STILL have not shoppped - chix thighs & summer squash it is....

10 PM - snack

WoNderWoMan25 said:
So last night sucked - big time!! I had to stay way late at work, so my 4 PM - tea, cardio breeze, and small apple were long gone by the time I got to the gym @ 7:30 PM. Drank a 230 calorie muscle milk afterwards around 8:30 PM, then went to deal with a friends 'man drama'. Finally home around 9:30, I made myself a turkey burger, salad... and went to bed. ON A POSITIVE NOTE- I was too tired to even THINK about getting that peanut butter out of the fridge.

Hey WW, are you having that muscle milk, post workout? You do know postwork, best is just pure h20+whey. And depending on goals, maltodextrin. Just seeing if maybe, if your cutting, maybe wanna drop that so late at night.

I LOVE MUSCLE MILK, but only have it before 4pm, and pre-workout only.

mm107 said:
Hey WW, are you having that muscle milk, post workout? You do know postwork, best is just pure h20+whey. And depending on goals, maltodextrin. Just seeing if maybe, if your cutting, maybe wanna drop that so late at night.

I LOVE MUSCLE MILK, but only have it before 4pm, and pre-workout only.

Good questions, good advice - The muscle milk was during and towards the end of my workout.

I almost never have it. I try to stick to the water and why, or skim milk and whey, depending on the time of day. It was such a yummy treat - addicting - and why I don't often have them. :)

Why the 4 PM cutoff? I already do consume most of the carbs during the AM hours, but I am curious....

Top Bottom