Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

BiggT said:
WW,

With leg presses, nobody ever counts the carriage (although, I am sure it could be a factor depending on the machine). But, just count up the plates.
Some machines you can add another 45 pounds on because of the press... others' are a bit lighter it depends.... It's still added weight.

The triple 7's, alt. incline db curls, and preacher curls always have worked best for me on biceps.

Hope all is well with you double W

treilin said:
Some machines you can add another 45 pounds on because of the press... others' are a bit lighter it depends.... It's still added weight.

The triple 7's, alt. incline db curls, and preacher curls always have worked best for me on biceps.

Hope all is well with you double W

Hi, thanks for that. With the leg press- I was tired and it felt a lot heavier than just six 45 pound plates.

Tonight is legs again - Focus - hamstrings.

FOOD, MONDAY
Need to go shopping!

7:30 AM, whey shake with 8 oz skim.
11 AM, four egg whites, one whole egg, scrambled with salsa. two slices low carb ww bread, dry.
2 PM, salad with mixed greens, green beans, pepper, grape tomatos, 3-4 oz leftover london broil and lite balsamic vinigrette
4:30 PM, another whey shake with water and a tiny apple
5:30 PM, workout - legs - focus on hamstrings tonight. there is a great plate loaded machine that really isolates your hammys, plus stiff leg dead lifts.... not sure what else.
7:30 or 8 PM, boneless skinless chix thighs, with veggies or salad. no carbs
10 PM, sugar free jello with sugar free cool whip.

sbt2082 said:
Hey girl!!! Diet is looking good... have fun with that leg workout tonight ;)

Thanks. Trying to be strict-ish on the weekdays, letting it go on the weekends and just enjoying the summer.

Legs - Working 'em with the BF, so sure - It'll be FUN :mix:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Legs - Working 'em with the BF, so sure - It'll be FUN :mix:

It's great when you meet someone with common interests who understands your lifestyle and whatnot.

How did the leg training go?

BiggT said:
It's great when you meet someone with common interests who understands your lifestyle and whatnot.

How did the leg training go?

The lifestyle can come off as so many things... selfish, obnoxious, egotistic, obnoxious, plain ol' misunderstood. So when you have someone who not only lives the same lifestyle but supports your needs and motivates you to your goals - it's a rare thing.

Legs - wanna talk obnoxious! Hehehe. It was a long workout, followed by 30 mins of walking on incline treadmill.

Snacks got a little out of control last night. First a spoonful on anpb after dinner. Then it was a 40 calorie no-sugar added fudgcicle. Then around 10 PM I was having this major tummy-grumbling session so I downed another whey shake and went to bed.

Today's plan - Still need to grocery shop

6:30 AM - 2.5 mile run - hills!
7 AM- whey shake with skim, 1/3 cup steel cut oats, with spoonful of anpb mixed in. really good warm and gooey.
9 AM - coffee
10:30 AM - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 slice spelt bread
1:30 PM - salad with grape tomatoes, green beans, peppers, 3-4 oz leftover london broil
4 or 5 PM - tea, cardio breeze, small apple
6 PM - workout, shoulders, maybe triceps, maybe cardio
8 PM - dinner, more chix thighs as they were quite tasty last night. Also have some summer squash @ home... that's about it. Really need to shop
10 PM - snack

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Snacks got a little out of control last night. First a spoonful on anpb after dinner. Then it was a 40 calorie no-sugar added fudgcicle. Then around 10 PM I was having this major tummy-grumbling session so I downed another whey shake and went to bed.

Today's plan - Still need to grocery shop

6:30 AM - 2.5 mile run - hills!
7 AM- whey shake with skim, 1/3 cup steel cut oats, with spoonful of anpb mixed in. really good warm and gooey.
9 AM - coffee
10:30 AM - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 slice spelt bread
1:30 PM - salad with grape tomatoes, green beans, peppers, 3-4 oz leftover london broil
4 or 5 PM - tea, cardio breeze, small apple
6 PM - workout, shoulders, maybe triceps, maybe cardio
8 PM - dinner, more chix thighs as they were quite tasty last night. Also have some summer squash @ home... that's about it. Really need to shop
10 PM - snack
I'm telling you freeze the PB... By the time you can chizel any amount off to eat you will be so frustrated that you will throw it back in the freezer... No cheating either by throwing it in the microwave!!! :evil: done that too

Top Bottom