x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about WW's New SUMMER Log ... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Okie dokie, we're back in business! Here are a few shots of me- Goal is to get serious this winter and try some shows next spring! Below are pictures with about ten weeks in between. Six weeks of strict dieting. Side Before http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...SIDE_BEFORE.jpg Front Before http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b...RONT_BEFORE.jpg

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162
    Da Pope

Re: WW's New SUMMER Log ...

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Glad to hear everything is going well there hun!!!

Quote Quote posted by WoNderWoMan25
    Hey you! I fly into DFW this coming Monday to finalize my job & living situation... We'll be neighbors before ya know it
    Good luck with the move and new job. I'm sure you'll do great!!

Quote Quote posted by WoNderWoMan25
    It's a great place!! AND - The jacket we spoke about - It's great...
    Haven't been, but now I wanna go!! I like Black/White market - it's also my favorite combo of colors to wear. And I'm so glad the jacket worked out. I KNEW it had the potential

When is the official move date? My brother lives in DFW, so if I visit, I'll keep ya posted!

Quote Quote posted by Roonytunes
    Haven't been, but now I wanna go!! I like Black/White market - it's also my favorite combo of colors to wear. And I'm so glad the jacket worked out. I KNEW it had the potential

When is the official move date? My brother lives in DFW, so if I visit, I'll keep ya posted!
    It is a great place w/ a lot of great stores in one place, but this time of year I will only go on weekdays. And because it is four levels and huge - You walk SO much when you are there. I went with my mom and being a mom, she clocked it - 3.2 miles last time we went...

I leave NY on Jan 6th and arrive in TX on Jan 8th. My condo is a mess full of boxes and lists of inventory and bags of junk and christmas gifts.

Did you know there are a few others around here originally from TX or still in TX, specifically the DFW area, so we need a have mini-meet! Or us girls can get get together and work-out and go-out.

Hi Bunny & SBT!! I am stopping by your logs now to catch up. This is TWICE in one day that I'm here, ya know... I'm about to become a regular 'round here again.

I feel that this log has been sadly neglected so I'm playing catch-up real quick.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I decided to not restrict myself and indulged yesterday and today. This will be my last year with grandma's christmas cookies, after all.... Sadly, I also spent part of yesterday staying good-bye to those family members I won't see again before I leave. And explaining the move to my littlest sister was tough. I had to re-convince myself that the move was the right thing for me, but saying good-bye to my life here has not been easy.

I have been out to TX and back. I have a huge condo. I have several job offers. And I have a gym, which happens to not only be a short drive down the road from home, but it also happens to be adjancent to the Dallas Cowboys training facility. So... yeah. HELL YEAH. Mr Marion Barber walked into the gym when I was getting my tour. And it is crazy cheap to be a member. I signed up & worked out there when I visited so I am all set when I go back.

I went to the gym today and it was was freaking packed. I am a little concerned about some soreness around the incision line from my surgery. It's slightly red and sensitive to the touch, but there is no fever in the area. Calling the doc tomorrow if no improvement.

Packing this week. Truck comes Thursday. I drive out of New York on Jan 5th.