Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

Roonytunes said:
:wavey:

You are missed, girl! Can't wait for you to get settled in so we can have you back. Nice job on the cardio & melting away the fat!

LOL - I feel THIN for the first time in a long time, but I am loosing the booty. My pants all sag in the butt!! Good excuse to go shopping, I suppose. I just did the Palisades Mall in Nyack, NY ... I think it's exit 12 off of 87. Have you ever been? I bought a dress at White House/Black Market for a black & white ball this weekend. And they have everything from Armani Exchange to DSW Shoe Warehouse (to an ice skating rink to a farris wheel....) .

It's a great place!! AND - The jacket we spoke about - It's great... :heart:

FFQuads said:
Nice to see you post! I hope the move goes as planned and you get those 35's curlin' soon. Y'all have a good night. That's practice for you...lol

Hey you! I fly into DFW this coming Monday to finalize my job & living situation... We'll be neighbors before ya know it ;)

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Hey you! I fly into DFW this coming Monday to finalize my job & living situation... We'll be neighbors before ya know it ;)

Good luck with the move and new job. I'm sure you'll do great!! :)

WoNderWoMan25 said:
It's a great place!! AND - The jacket we spoke about - It's great... :heart:
Haven't been, but now I wanna go!! I like Black/White market - it's also my favorite combo of colors to wear. And I'm so glad the jacket worked out. I KNEW it had the potential ;)

When is the official move date? My brother lives in DFW, so if I visit, I'll keep ya posted!

Roonytunes said:
Haven't been, but now I wanna go!! I like Black/White market - it's also my favorite combo of colors to wear. And I'm so glad the jacket worked out. I KNEW it had the potential ;)

When is the official move date? My brother lives in DFW, so if I visit, I'll keep ya posted!

It is a great place w/ a lot of great stores in one place, but this time of year I will only go on weekdays. And because it is four levels and huge - You walk SO much when you are there. I went with my mom and being a mom, she clocked it - 3.2 miles last time we went...

I leave NY on Jan 6th and arrive in TX on Jan 8th. My condo is a mess full of boxes and lists of inventory and bags of junk and christmas gifts.

Did you know there are a few others around here originally from TX or still in TX, specifically the DFW area, so we need a have mini-meet! Or us girls can get get together and work-out and go-out.

Hi Bunny & SBT!! I am stopping by your logs now to catch up. This is TWICE in one day that I'm here, ya know... I'm about to become a regular 'round here again. :p

I feel that this log has been sadly neglected so I'm playing catch-up real quick.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I decided to not restrict myself and indulged yesterday and today. This will be my last year with grandma's christmas cookies, after all.... :evil: Sadly, I also spent part of yesterday staying good-bye to those family members I won't see again before I leave. And explaining the move to my littlest sister was tough. I had to re-convince myself that the move was the right thing for me, but saying good-bye to my life here has not been easy.

I have been out to TX and back. I have a huge condo. I have several job offers. And I have a gym, which happens to not only be a short drive down the road from home, but it also happens to be adjancent to the Dallas Cowboys training facility. So... yeah. HELL YEAH. Mr Marion Barber walked into the gym when I was getting my tour. And it is crazy cheap to be a member. I signed up & worked out there when I visited so I am all set when I go back.

I went to the gym today and it was was freaking packed. I am a little concerned about some soreness around the incision line from my surgery. It's slightly red and sensitive to the touch, but there is no fever in the area. Calling the doc tomorrow if no improvement.

Packing this week. Truck comes Thursday. I drive out of New York on Jan 5th.

Top Bottom