Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

Roonytunes said:
Too funny! I was just looking at the ELF shimmer this Saturday in NYC. My friend claims it gives her the J Lo glowy look and really likes it.

Nice! I ordered some for myself and some other stuff for Christmas & Stocking Stuffers. I have a feeling that the make-up is probably trial sized, but if the brushes are good quality, it's worth the $7 shipping. :)

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Nice! I ordered some for myself and some other stuff for Christmas & Stocking Stuffers. I have a feeling that the make-up is probably trial sized, but if the brushes are good quality, it's worth the $7 shipping. :)
Yes, the shimmer wash tube was tiny, but you only need a drop anyway to get that flushed look as opposed to looking all greasy and oiled up.

Just caught the pics you posted...cuuute, but no fuller-length ones where we can see the actual catsuit??

ck2006 said:
Cute costume!!! How much do you lower your carbs on your lower carb days?

For me, lower carb days usually = lower calories days with 50-60g carbs. Most days I sneak in a 1/3 cup oats (in pumpkin pancakes :chomp: ) or a whole wheat wrap or even an apple. I eat carbs earlier on in the day so I burn them off but if I feel like I need them later in the day for energy/hunger pangs, I will add it in. The rest of the carbs come from fibrous veggies. Also what's in my skim milk or cottage cheese. My last lower carb that I posted was WED NOV 8 = 1258 Calories with carbs making up 15% at 76g... On the higher side for a low day if that makes sense. The day before that was 1345 Calories with only 47g carbs. Fat: 28g and Protein: 220.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
For me, lower carb days usually = lower calories days with 50-60g carbs. Most days I sneak in a 1/3 cup oats (in pumpkin pancakes :chomp: ) or a whole wheat wrap or even an apple. I eat carbs earlier on in the day so I burn them off but if I feel like I need them later in the day for energy/hunger pangs, I will add it in. The rest of the carbs come from fibrous veggies. Also what's in my skim milk or cottage cheese. My last lower carb that I posted was WED NOV 8 = 1258 Calories with carbs making up 15% at 76g... On the higher side for a low day if that makes sense. The day before that was 1345 Calories with only 47g carbs. Fat: 28g and Protein: 220.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Hey there, I finally have two for you! They are of my 'sex kitten' night. In the pictures, I have my ears on, but I took my whiskers off - They attached to the underside of my nose and looked cute, but they didn't feel cute. It actually felt like I had a booger or something, :FRlol:

http://i10.tinypic.com/43w9swl.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/4e0wfw3.jpg

GOd you are Sexy.

Oh yea! Just got done reading and since you have been killing it at the gym you have been hit by....

KTS.jpg

did i mention how hot you were =]

You look hot as hell......it's also good news for me that you like big guys with dark hair, lol.

:) MON NOV 13 ~ TRAINING :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Reverse Lunges while waiting for squat rack–
With 5 lb DBs x 16 each leg
With 8 lb DBs x 16 each leg

SQUATS (after much debate - this is what I settled on - gotta love the 2.5 pound plates)
bar + 75 x 12
bar + 95 x 12
bar + 125 x 8
bar + 125 x 7.5
bar + 145 x 5

Last week was:
• SQUATS - So frustrated here. Can't figure out where I should be!! Weight is all over the place-
Warm up with bar + 50 lb x 12
Bar + 70 lbs x 10
Bar + 90 lbs x 10
Bar + 140 lb x x 6 - cheated on the last one

• More Reverse Lunges
With 10 lb DBs x 16 each leg
With 12 lb DBs x 15 each leg

Standing Calf Raises – Added weight, had been doing body weight only - burn, baby, burn
20 lb x 40
24 lb x 40 (lost my balance on # 32, continued with eight more...)
24 lb x 40

SL DL–
70 lb x 14
80 lb x 12
80 lb x 12
(last time was 60, 70, 80)

Swiss Ball Leg Curls – These were ridiculously tough - lotsa core strength needed and I also felt it in my hammies

Weighted Swiss Ball Crunches -- weight behind my head - good stretch - figure this is one way to get used to weight behind my head because so far the boobage does not like it.
5 lb x 20
5 lb x 15
5 lb x 15

Nice job on the squats.....just leave a rep or 2 or even 3 in the tank, add weight the next week and repeat.

Top Bottom