Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

WoNderWoMan25 said:
T- no close grip. But I might have passed out if I tried. We did...

incline dumb bell

dips (PR!!)

flat bench dumb bell

this exercise holding one dumb bell with two hands, shoulders on bench (making a 'T') with your body and the bench, extending the dumb bell up over head and towards the floor, then raising it back up to chest level. bad description, but I don't know what this is called.

flat bench (bar)
incline bench (bar)
flys on peck deck (or whatever it's called)

Then I went home, ate, and was asleep by 10 PM. :)

Pullovers!! Very old-school and effective. You sound like me, I can't remember the last time I made it past 11 PM, weekends included, lol.

scorpiogirl said:
(she was 73).
Now she's out playing in her flower beds etc., etc., again. Stubborn old fart, she is!!!!! :heart:

... and don't you want to 'grow up' and be just like her? I think it's so great, so amazing!

BiggT said:
Pullovers!! Very old-school and effective. You sound like me, I can't remember the last time I made it past 11 PM, weekends included, lol.

Pullovers, thanks for that. Very descriptive of the movement... Now I feel kind of silly for not knowing.

I am always proud if I stay out past midnight on a weekend!!! I have a friend who will joke with me, saying "It's dark out, shouldn't you be in bed?!" Haha.. :p

06/14/06 Flag Day!

Speaking of plastic surgery, I am going for a consultation today. I have no idea where it will lead, but I am curious and this will be part of my research.

After my appointment, I am hitting legs at the gym.

• 6:30 AM- 1/3 cup oats and whey shake with ice, skim, ½ banana
• 9:45 AM- three egg whites and some carrot cake (couldn’t resist AND it was made with Splenda)

• 1:00 PM- salad with cottage cheese
• 4:00 PM- some kinda protein
• 5:00 PM- appointment
• 7:00 PM- workout

• 9:00 PM- boneless skinless chix thighs w/green beans, ¼ cup leftover ww pasta

WoNderWoMan25 said:
06/14/06 Flag Day!

Speaking of plastic surgery, I am going for a consultation today. I have no idea where it will lead, but I am curious and this will be part of my research.

After my appointment, I am hitting legs at the gym.

• 6:30 AM- 1/3 cup oats and whey shake with ice, skim, ½ banana
• 9:45 AM- three egg whites and some carrot cake (couldn’t resist AND it was made with Splenda)

• 1:00 PM- salad with cottage cheese
• 4:00 PM- some kinda protein
• 5:00 PM- appointment
• 7:00 PM- workout

• 9:00 PM- boneless skinless chix thighs w/green beans, ¼ cup leftover ww pasta
Hmmm what do you want to change? I want breast implants... Already went and had a consultation.... We'll see.....

treilin said:
Hmmm what do you want to change? I want breast implants... Already went and had a consultation.... We'll see.....

Yes, same here. At one time, I was very heavy - I maxed out around 200 lbs. Weight loss has left me unhappy in only one area - the boobs! So I am looking at implants and possibly some skin tightening.

The consultation went well last night. I now work in the town I grew up in - so the plastic surgeon is the father of an old high school friend. Best in the area though, from what I hear. I spent about 1.5 hours with him and it went well. Now to decide on size, width, medium or high profile... and if I go with skin tightening, I can choose silicone.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Yes, same here. At one time, I was very heavy - I maxed out around 200 lbs. Weight loss has left me unhappy in only one area - the boobs! So I am looking at implants and possibly some skin tightening.

The consultation went well last night. I now work in the town I grew up in - so the plastic surgeon is the father of an old high school friend. Best in the area though, from what I hear. I spent about 1.5 hours with him and it went well. Now to decide on size, width, medium or high profile... and if I go with skin tightening, I can choose silicone.

Congrats on the weight loss!!! Glad to hear the consultation went well.....

jenscats5 said:
Congrats on the weight loss!!! Glad to hear the consultation went well.....

thanks. only about 10 lbs overall loss since i've been logging on the site, but definite drop in dress sizes, body fat. not really weighing myself anymore so....

The consultation was pretty cool! I was a little nervous, but the best part about it was that the doctor - and all support staff - wasn't trying to sell himself. At the end, he just said to figure it out and to 'come back and see me'.

Heya girlfriend!!!!

Great job on the weight...wait no stratch that out.. i should say DROP IN DRESS size. I dont weigh my self either... I found that whenever I do I get upset b/c i cant get through my head that its ok to weigh more that 120lbs ...so now I go with pictures and clothes!!! So yea, good job!!!

Also, just a quick opinion in reference to the boobie size.. go with NATURAL... no PAm anderson lol

Top Bottom