Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

going to make dinner for grandma tonight. she had knee replacement surgery about 2.5 weeks ago - at age 77, bless her heart!

She's up and around w/a walker, but cooking for her and my grandpa gets tough - it's at least an hour continously on her feet.

Menu- chix breast, corn on the cob, asparagus, baked potato - grilling up everything :Chef:

...and watermelon for dessert. was yummy.

...went back to the gym last night for calves and abs.

...got up and went for a two mile run this morning. it was really nice! lots of hills though.

7:30 AM 4 egg whites, one egg, one slice toast
10:30 AM cottage cheese and apple
1:30 PM salad with tuna
4:30 PM more egg whites and veggie sticks and/or sugar free jello
5:30 PM workout - chest or back/bis
7:30 PM dinner - salad and turkey burgers
10 PM whey shake

WoNderWoMan25 said:
...and watermelon for dessert. was yummy.

...went back to the gym last night for calves and abs.

...got up and went for a two mile run this morning. it was really nice! lots of hills though.

7:30 AM 4 egg whites, one egg, one slice toast
10:30 AM cottage cheese and apple
1:30 PM salad with tuna
4:30 PM more egg whites and veggie sticks and/or sugar free jello
5:30 PM workout - chest or back/bis
7:30 PM dinner - salad and turkey burgers
10 PM whey shake
Way to get back on track lady :heart:

WoNderWoMan25 said:
going to make dinner for grandma tonight. she had knee replacement surgery about 2.5 weeks ago - at age 77, bless her heart!

She's up and around w/a walker, but cooking for her and my grandpa gets tough - it's at least an hour continously on her feet.

Menu- chix breast, corn on the cob, asparagus, baked potato - grilling up everything :Chef:

That's really sweet of you to do that!! She get both knees done?? There's quite a few people in PT at the same time I am with new knees....

jenscats5 said:
That's really sweet of you to do that!! She get both knees done?? There's quite a few people in PT at the same time I am with new knees....

She is very stubborn. She had other knee surgeries, but didn't want help this time. So I couldn't just drop off some meals to her... I had to disguise my help as a VISIT. I just made some leftovers :)

She just got one knee done. As I said, she's had other sugeries. I can remember her first one. It was after she was playing with me at school and fell on the playground. Off the monkey bars I think!!

She had done some PT before dinner and it was a little swollen, but ok to walk on. She's getting there. I am so proud of her!

I've been meaning to post on here so I am subscribed......that is excellent dipping, and I am not just saying that.....10 reps at bodyweight and unassisted is very good. I also feel that everyone should train to their potential......I never believed in workouts for 'guys' and workouts for 'girls'...lifting weights is lifting weights.

Did you get that 135 close-grip?

T- no close grip. But I might have passed out if I tried. We did...

incline dumb bell

dips (PR!!)

flat bench dumb bell

this exercise holding one dumb bell with two hands, shoulders on bench (making a 'T') with your body and the bench, extending the dumb bell up over head and towards the floor, then raising it back up to chest level. bad description, but I don't know what this is called.

flat bench (bar)
incline bench (bar)
flys on peck deck (or whatever it's called)

Then I went home, ate, and was asleep by 10 PM. :)

WoNderWoMan25 said:
She is very stubborn. She had other knee surgeries, but didn't want help this time. So I couldn't just drop off some meals to her... I had to disguise my help as a VISIT. I just made some leftovers :)

She just got one knee done. As I said, she's had other sugeries. I can remember her first one. It was after she was playing with me at school and fell on the playground. Off the monkey bars I think!!

She had done some PT before dinner and it was a little swollen, but ok to walk on. She's getting there. I am so proud of her!
LOL - I can relate to the grandma thing! Mine just had one of hers done last spring (she was 73). She's addicted to surgery. I think she just has them done for the fun of it. She's always finding a reason to go under the knife. Last time I told her - YOU'RE DONE!!!!!! lol

Now she's out playing in her flower beds etc., etc., again. Stubborn old fart, she is!!!!! :heart:

Nice workouts, Girl! I agree with BT on the dips! :garza:

scorpiogirl said:
LOL - I can relate to the grandma thing! Mine just had one of hers done last spring (she was 73). She's addicted to surgery. I think she just has them done for the fun of it. She's always finding a reason to go under the knife. Last time I told her - YOU'RE DONE!!!!!! lol

Now she's out playing in her flower beds etc., etc., again. Stubborn old fart, she is!!!!! :heart:

Nice workouts, Girl! I agree with BT on the dips! :garza:
Yeah well my mom has probably had more surgeries then your grandma's and mom's combined... It's ridiculous... Seriously I think she could win the award for most surgeries ever done on one person.. I Should look that one up!!! Not that that would be a goal to shoot for!!

Top Bottom