Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

*Bunny* said:
Nutraceutical is far different than Pharmaceutical (Supps vs. AAS etc) :rose:

YES is awesome, no doubt GF ... :heart:

Check my bags - I look like a suppliment junkie with all the stuff I carry around with me daily.

AAS - I've seen women use and make great gains. I can't say it's not tempting, but the sides scare the hell outta me ... so no disrespect for those who use. They are just for for me.

scorpiogirl said:
You look great WW!!!! Can def see the progress. Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks - I'm getting there! It was a hard trek uphill for awhile, but I feel like I'm at a point where I'm coasting a little bit more. Seems easier, because I'm in the groove. It's ENJOYABLE at this point.

Beans, beans, good for your heart... The Archives of Internal Medicine report that you are 22 percent less likely to get heart disease if your diet consists of beans, peas or legumes at least four times per week. An average serving of cooked dry beans contains about 10 grams of fiber. Eating a high-fiber diet can significantly lower our risk of heart attack, stroke and colon cancer.

Workout last night - no cardio. Had a headache and picked working legs over cardio. Decent- superset leg extensions and plate loaded leg press, hack squats, sumo squats, stiff leg dead lifts and the hamstring plate loaded machine. And calves.

Jogging this AM - about 40 minutes. Back to the gym tonight for shoulders and triceps. I am doing dips on both chest day and shoulder/tri day. At 6-7 unassisted dips currently. My goal is 12 :)

Diet-
1/3 cup oats, whey shake with skim
carb control yogurt with sliced almonds
big salad with can of tuna
1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese and apple
Then workout
Then dinner - Grillin' up something!! Steak or chicken with veggies again.

Gymgurl said:
Morning!! have a great one

Took the entire weekend off from the gym. Nice!!

Saturday was a local untested all natural bodybuilding show. They had this 19 year old kid, who's uncle owns a local suppliment store. Apparently, they've been 'working' him since he was 13. He looked so amazing at such a young age - w/the potential to be super-amazing in another 5-8 years. I think he placed 2 or 3rd overall in opens. And, my trainer - who is 52 and has always been 100% natural took 1st in the masters and 1st in the open lightweights. Woot!! :)

Good morning! Congrats to taking a weekend off and getting some rest in there ;) Now back to kickin some butt :)

5:45 AM
2 levorex, 2 cardio breeze
0.5 liter water

6 AM
15 mins HIIT, bike
15 mins HIIT, treadmill
15 mins abs

7:30 AM
two slices low carb bread with low fat cream cheese
whey shake with 6 oz skim and 1/2 banana

10:30 AM
three egg whites with
another slice low carb bread

1:30 PM
steamed broccoli
5 oz chix breast

3:30 PM
0.5 cup low fat cottage cheese
medium apple

6:30 PM
cooking dinner for grams!
1/2 dinner before PM working out
(should be chix, veggies, 1/4 cup potato)

8:00 PM
Workout, legs

9:30 PM
second 1/2 of dinner after
(should be chix, veggies, 1/4 cup potato)

sbt2082 said:
Good morning! Congrats to taking a weekend off and getting some rest in there ;) Now back to kickin some butt :)

Thanks! After vacation, working out last week was tough! I really felt it - like continuous DOMS for each body part every day last week!

Top Bottom