Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

jenscats5 said:
Nice pics!! When are the befores from & when are the afters from??

Looking good there in the pics & with the meal plan....

Thank you! My goal is to have tummy like the one in your avatar!

Bunny has my dates. Before is March 1st. After is May 26 or May 27... With about six weeks of really sticking to a good, clean diet.

Roonytunes said:
Nice transformation, WW! Your shoulders and abs really pop out in the after pics. I look forward to seeing your progress in this summer log!

You ladies are all so supportive and encouraging. I was a little afraid, only because my AFTERS look like some of your BEFORES!!

Getting around to giving Karma to all.

I am def. happy with my upper body and abs and even triceps... There is seperation.

This summer is all about LEGS. They are strong, and I don't care if they stay big - just want them to be defined.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Thank you! My goal is to have tummy like the one in your avatar!

Bunny has my dates. Before is March 1st. After is May 26 or May 27... With about six weeks of really sticking to a good, clean diet.

Yeah, I'd like to have one like that too!! ;)

GREAT JOB on the transformation.....looking VERY good!! :p

Aries13 said:
wow u look amazing!!! I think it was you who was mentioning the "friend" who was giving your trouble, wanted to use aas i think??. Hows the little biatch now? ---->Jealous cuz you looked amazing in your bathing suit or what? :)

*(sorry if i got it all mixed up. but i think it was you...)

Diet looks good... ;)

Good memory!! That was me with the ex-training buddy taking var. Our progress is similar, but I went all-natural baby!!! :p

Question- with my pictures, there is almost no weight change between the two. 3-5 pounds at most. Is this normal?

Again, thank you for being so supportive and encouraging!

Re- the bathing suit. I found it in the old ladies section of Macy's, along with those once pieces with the skirts attached. I think it's soooo hot, like a Bond Girl suit or something. And no one else has it!

its good that you didnt lose a lot of weight... MUSCLE BABY!!!! You want that...its a good thing. Remember-muscle weighs more than fat :)

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Good memory!! That was me with the ex-training buddy taking var. Our progress is similar, but I went all-natural baby!!! :p

Question- with my pictures, there is almost no weight change between the two. 3-5 pounds at most. Is this normal?

Again, thank you for being so supportive and encouraging!

Re- the bathing suit. I found it in the old ladies section of Macy's, along with those once pieces with the skirts attached. I think it's soooo hot, like a Bond Girl suit or something. And no one else has it!
*enter bunny*

DO you know I am the same scale weight from this pic

jan25th05back2.jpg

&
jan25th05legshot.jpg

to this pic

whiteshortsbackdoublebi3_23_06.jpg

if not weighing MORE in the 3rd pic .. i think 174 (i have a pic of the scale too b/c my dear friend Hick could NOT believe it :) )

all natural? ALWAYS ...

Sorry to jack your log ...

so YES it IS normal ...

you didn't jack my log - i'm glad you gave me the pictures so see the difference in physique @ the same weight... i've really stopped weighing myself because i feel like i should weigh less and it's not motivating. the pictures are motivating - they really do speak a thousand words!

all natural, definitely. but i think i owe some of my ab definition to the YES application. minty but that stuff rocks!! :)

Reactions: jpt
WoNderWoMan25 said:
you didn't jack my log - i'm glad you gave me the pictures so see the difference in physique @ the same weight... i've really stopped weighing myself because i feel like i should weigh less and it's not motivating. the pictures are motivating - they really do speak a thousand words!

all natural, definitely. but i think i owe some of my ab definition to the YES application. minty but that stuff rocks!! :)
Nutraceutical is far different than Pharmaceutical (Supps vs. AAS etc) :rose:

YES is awesome, no doubt GF ... :heart:

You look great WW!!!! Can def see the progress. Keep up the good work! :)

Top Bottom