Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

jenscats5 said:
Roons - if you end up coming down & stay for a bit or just don't mind heading home late - lemme know & you can come to my gym with me....

I didn't see this till now, Jens, but yes, I will keep you posted. I'm supposed to be talking to AZ folks next Thursday, so let's see what happens. If I end up in Wilmington, I WILL take your offer. I don't mind going home late :verygood:

ps - Sorry for the log hijack, WW. I'm glad to hear the compensation and severance given to you was good. Y'know what they...when one door closes, blah blah :)

weekend was great. ate like a pig... or a cow... possibly even both.

back on track today. i want to be a hot auntie!! she had a baby girl, alexis. thanks for asking.

How are YOU, IP????? :) :)

Food today - low carb'ing it for a few days to recover from my four-day-weekend-binge.

7 AM, whey shake with unsweetend soy milk
10:30 AM, lots of fresh green beans, 3-4 oz chix
2 PM, lettuce, green pepper, tomato, can tuna, balsamic vinegrette
4:15 PM, baby carrots, another whey shake with H20
5 or 6 PM, gym - legs
7 or 8 PM, turkey burger(s) and broccoli, maybe a low carb ww wrap....

Great news on all the Happy thoughts :) ... Sounds like you had an awesome time, and that's what counts ... no regrets .. few days you'll be back on track, low carb or not :rose:

Happy Hump Day :)

*Bunny* said:
Great news on all the Happy thoughts :) ... Sounds like you had an awesome time, and that's what counts ... no regrets .. few days you'll be back on track, low carb or not :rose:

Happy Hump Day :)

Thanks Buns! I am being entirely too positive about the whole job thing - people here think I'm going off the deep end any day now.

Whatever- It's Thursday ALREADY!!
7 AM, whey shake with unsweetened soy milk
10 AM, 1/2 cup cheerios with unsweetened soy milk, very small golden delicious apple, coffee
1 PM, lettuce, green pepper, tomato, can tuna, balsamic vinaigrette
4 PM, green beans, 4 oz chix breast
5 PM, gym - back
7 PM- orange roughy or tilapia cooked up with onions... broccoli and cauliflower and mushrooms
8 or 9 PM- running at the stadium to spy on the football practice for an opposing team.... ;)

Pair Seeds with Your Greens
Cruciferous vegetables—the family that includes broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts—contain cancer-fighting components. To make them even more powerful, sprinkle sunflower seeds or mushrooms on them. These items are chock-full of the mineral selenium, which has been shown to increase the cancer-fighting power of the veggies.

Stopping in to say hello! Haven't told you that in awhile :wavey:
Way to get back on track!!! and congrats on being an Aunt to Miss Alexis!
I want a boob job, Uhmmffffff

LOL - I met w/a doctor in Westchester. It was great and I'm about 90% sure I'm moving forward with it. Not outrageous - Just better than what god blessed me with (and most of that I lost when my weight).

How are you, lady?? Pics are looking fab, I am so proud of you!! :) :)

HEYA!!!

Sorry long time no type. Im taking advantage of the summer ya know, while I still can...

How are you doing? Excited for the "new" addition you got coming? HEHE

I WISH I COULD>>>>> get some hot (O)(O)

lol

Yeah Aries! I am excited! Ending this job is good for something, I guess! So, work - it's surprisingly good & busy around here! I moved out of my office into a cube on the floor. It's interesting. It's not a normal cube, it's about three times the size of our normal ones. It has some privacy screens, some clear plexiglass walls - and room for two chairs (visitors). I call it my fish bowl and I love it!! Other interesting obsessions I've had lately-
aisde from my fishbowl ...
hidden valley ranch light - on everything!!
benji & donielle on 'so... you think you can dance'
sugar free cool whip (good change from anpb)
baby alexis
my ten dollar bathing suit from wal-mat
running - good time to think!!

Top Bottom