Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

sbt2082 said:
Hey you :wavey: COngrats on the awesome leg workout ;)

wow, thank you!! my legs (from monday) are still sore!! this is a good thing, but i may have pushed it yesterday. I ran about 2-2.5 miles in the morning. Then had another crazy day at work so after work I went to the gym, shoulders and triceps. Then I couldn't sit at home and think about how depressing work is so I went to the stadium to run more and do stairs. I FOUND A NEW RUNNING PARTNER!! Girlfriend of a friend, she's 6'1 college basketball player and just an awesome girl. So, about 5.5 total miles yesterday. Still need to stretch my calves out.

Strategic 'business planning' with the boss today from 5 PM to 6:30 PM - that's right - afterhours. Ek.

That's great that you found a running buddy. I really wish I could find a local workout buddy - that would really motivate me that much more. But till then, y'all will just have to do :)

Roonytunes said:
That's great that you found a running buddy. I really wish I could find a local workout buddy - that would really motivate me that much more. But till then, y'all will just have to do :)

Roons - if you end up coming down & stay for a bit or just don't mind heading home late - lemme know & you can come to my gym with me....

WoNderWoMan25 said:
wow, thank you!! my legs (from monday) are still sore!! this is a good thing, but i may have pushed it yesterday. I ran about 2-2.5 miles in the morning. Then had another crazy day at work so after work I went to the gym, shoulders and triceps. Then I couldn't sit at home and think about how depressing work is so I went to the stadium to run more and do stairs. I FOUND A NEW RUNNING PARTNER!! Girlfriend of a friend, she's 6'1 college basketball player and just an awesome girl. So, about 5.5 total miles yesterday. Still need to stretch my calves out.

Strategic 'business planning' with the boss today from 5 PM to 6:30 PM - that's right - afterhours. Ek.
Yeah I took that course in college... fun stuff!!! It really made a huge impact in my life... :rolleyes:
Congrats on the new work-out partner!!!

treilin said:
Yeah I took that course in college... fun stuff!!! It really made a huge impact in my life... :rolleyes:
Congrats on the new work-out partner!!!

It's official - That 'Fun stuff' is over.

We did a 'staff reduction' today and let go 24 people. The office will be officially closed by years end.

Going home, time for a run....

WoNderWoMan25 said:
It's official - That 'Fun stuff' is over.

We did a 'staff reduction' today and let go 24 people. The office will be officially closed by years end.

Going home, time for a run....

Ooooh!! Sorry to hear that!! :rose:

Hope you have a great 4th of July!!

Today, food- lots of carbs today-
6:30 AM, whey shake with 6 oz skim and Hard roll w/butter
11:30 AM, chicken on whole wheat
2:30 PM, cottage cheese, apple
5:15 PM, workout - legs (focus: calves, hamstrings)
7 PM, 5-8 oz turkey burger(s), green beans or broccoli, salad
9 or 10 PM, some kinda snack. the tostidos are gone :)

HAPPY 4TH!!

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

I had the best night of sleep last night - and I woke up today feeling much better about the JOB (JOBLESS?) situation.

My severance pay and completion bonus will pay to move me out of NYS - and/or a boob job! Woot!

My boss just announced that the office is closed on Monday - so four day weekend for this girl!

My mom's foster-daughter had her baby today - I am an AUNTIE!!!!!

My 'boyfiend' Superman has a new movie out which I'll get to see at an IMAX Theater this weekend.

THE RAIN HAS STOPPED. THE SUN IS OUT. HAPPY 4TH!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

I had the best night of sleep last night - and I woke up today feeling much better about the JOB (JOBLESS?) situation.

My severance pay and completion bonus will pay to move me out of NYS - and/or a boob job! Woot!

My boss just announced that the office is closed on Monday - so four day weekend for this girl!

My mom's foster-daughter had her baby today - I am an AUNTIE!!!!!

My 'boyfiend' Superman has a new movie out which I'll get to see at an IMAX Theater this weekend.

THE RAIN HAS STOPPED. THE SUN IS OUT. HAPPY 4TH!

Yayyy!!! :elephant: :elephant: :dance2: :dance2:

Top Bottom