Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

mm107 said:
Raining in Queens, NY too!

Oh yea,

sucks that over the weekend some1 tried to steal my car radio. So my window is off track, off regulator.

Oh and they broke my good window, the pas window is alittle broken, so now 2 broken windows and rain in NY. my poor 300zx. =[

lol

P.S. Butttt i did get to see WW's pics again, so it lightened up my day =]

ah ha! i will send a little sympathy your way. and i understand. it doesn't sound so bad - i can share some stories of my own - i have had crappy cars my whole life! about 3 years ago i bought my first brand new car, but now i am back to a used - or do they call it 'certified preowned'????

the great thing about cadillac is their warranty, i must say they definitely take care of me!! my baby was a 2004 with 16000 miles on her when i bought last october. when the drivers seat leather was cracked, i complained. it's just my butt in workout clothes or work clothes - nothing that should crack the leather - so they gave me a whole new seat!!

I am sorry to hear about work girl...that sucks!!

On a high note though, you have lost a few pounds - that is GREAT, good job!! :dance2: Keep up the good work ;)

IP!! Hey stranger!! Good to hear from you. I woke up feeling skinny this morning! :verygood: AND I FEEL THIS WAY AFTER some idiot last night complimented me for working out so hard, but in the same breath, said it's a shame that I'll never be skinny.

Last edited:
Ahhh, another day. I think the sun might actually be shinning at the moment. Ran about 2.5 miles this morning - all hills & humidity!

Right now, need coffee!!

Today, food-
7 AM, whey shake with 6 oz skim and 1/3 cup strawberries, two slices ezekial bread, toasted with a bit of sugar free jam
10 AM, 100 calorie whole wheat wrap with 4 oz turkey, a few baby carrots
1:00 PM, can tuna over salad
4:00 PM, small apple, cottage cheese
5:30 PM, workout - rollerblading or running/stairs at the stadium if it's not raining, otherwise to the gym for shoulders and triceps. legs are sore from last night!!
7 or 8 PM, dinner- 5-8 oz chicken, again green beans or broccoli again, big salad with romanine, peppers, cukes.... again
9 or 10 PM, some kinda snack. last night was semi-frozen sugar free jello. tostidos are still calling my name.

Hey hun :wavey: DIet and workouts looking great as usual...get rid of the tostitos already then they can't torture ya :lmao:

Good workouts always put me in a good mood ... but I've been so bored lately! The weather sucks, there's nothing on TV, and I'm not even socializing much, on the weekdays.

Just 20 mins of cardio last night after a rocking leg workout. Noticed my heart rate was more elevated than normal.......?

Top Bottom